This place is outstanding!!

I could never say enough great things about this place, I am overly pleased with the quality of care my mother has received. They are truly running a first class operation and the owners have been wonderful to work with. There are a total of six woman living in this house and there are two caregivers on staff at all times. I am very impressed with that ratio because it allows a lot of one on one time with the residents and they seem to be very well cared for. All of the meals are home made and always have lots of great nutrition as well as variety. This place is very affordable and everything is all inclusive in the rent. The best thing is my mothers attitude has improved greatly since she moved in. I could never say enough great things about the place, it really is the best of the best that there is.

Things are going very well

We love it here! [Removed] the owner is wonderful. My mother has two caregivers during the day and they really offer the individualized care she needs.They home cook everything from scratch. I've shared a few meals with my mother and the food is very good. I would recommend this community.

A Wonderful, State of the Art Memory Care Home

Villa Adriana is an absolutely wonderful residential care home for my aging mother. It is impeccably maintained and has an atmosphere of "home" rather than a clinical setting. The staff interacts with the residents and are constantly giving personal touches. All meals are home cooked and are expertly prepared. Adriana runs a very organized facility with detail to resident care and wellbeing. I feel very fortunate that I was able to find this home for my mother. Their attention to memory care is amazing.

5 Star place!! Beautiful property. Adrianna is a beautiful care provider. Clean, professional staff, centrally located in Vista,Ca.
This web site needs to update pricing on the board and care facilities. They are not accurate.

I liked this care home!

This care home is clean and the people are nice. We were not able to move dad in here as they are for women only. They offer some activities for the residents.