Great staff

This is a private residential home that can house up to 8 residents. My mother lived there briefly before unexpectedly passing away, however she was in rehab prior to that and they allowed us to reserve a room for her for when she did get out. She was in rehab for 3 months and they never gave us any problems about not paying any rent for those months and honored the reservation when she was able to leave the rehab facility. They even allowed us to move all her things in once we reserved the room. My mom was completely bed-ridden and required help with everything. For the services they provided, the costs were cheaper than anyone else and the service was excellent. Because of the reasonable charges, we were able to keep her out of a nursing home.

Joy Assisted Living III

This is a group assisted living residence. The atmosphere is casual, the schedule not as rigid as a larger community would be. They provide good nutritious meals. The caretakers I have met are very welcoming and friendly. It feels a lot like home. I feel it is a very good fit for my mother at this stage in her life. They are very understanding of her moods and take them in stride.