Jordeth Senior Care Home - Visalia, CA

We Did Not Want Our Mother Here

My sister toured here while looking for options my mother. She said that the staff gets their residents out of their rooms in the morning, and then they lock the rooms behind them. They sit them in front of the tv staring blankly for hours. We both agreed that we didn’t like that at all, and we didn’t want our mother there.

Friendly staff!!

My tour of the Jordeth Senior Care Home went very well. The staff was all very friendly and knowledgeable. The place was clean, but it was assisted living as well as my mother in law is still very independent.

excellent choice

very clean--helpful staff--so much better than a convalescent home. I am pleased with this facility

This is a clean care home!

Mom is doing ok since moving into this care home. The staff are friendly and respectful. I have not had a chance to try the food but they do cook her food she likes. I would recommend this community.

Caring and Loving

They really appeared to care about the residents and my loved one specifically. They appeared to love their jobs, so I thought that was very good. When my loved one passed, they packed up everything themselves very nicely.