Easy living

Wonderful place to live especially for a newcomer to the area. Events open to all residents....bingo, LCD, pot lucks, cards, etc. so easy to make friends. Office personnel friendly and easy to talk to. Location very convenient also.
Great place to live.

Jamestown Woods at Windsong Drive

I have been and continue to be a resident at Jamestown Woods, Windsong Drive in Tallahassee, Florida for 6+ years. Jamestown is not just a wonderful, beautiful complex; we are a community of adults that genuinely care for each other and it feels like family.

The Management Team and Staff are great they are professional, efficient, charismatic and make us feel like they aren't just staff; but, a part of the community.

The upkeep of the premises is beautiful, the activities are on-going, maintenance and repairs to your unit are adhered to immediately and the amenities are nice.

I love my home at Jamestown.

I have lived at Jamestown Woods for 8 years, and it was the best decision I could have made for myself.
I'm a widow who lives alone. I have always felt safe and secure here.
Management is kind to the senior residents, and maintenance is quick to responded to any issues. I love how friendly most of the neighbors are. To me there is no better place to be.

My husband & I had to downsize from a 3 bedroom house to a two bedroom apartment since we couldn't afford the upkeep anymore. It is quiet, safe and very clean. Maintenance is quick and the office staff care about us. We are happy here.

I absolutely adore living here. My neighbors are very friendly and we have a lot of activities in the office that allow me to socialize since I cannot drive anymore. I plan on staying here until I am dragged away by one of my kids.

Overall mom is happy there

At Jamestown Woods the feedback that I have gotten from my mother is from the other residents. And that is that since this is a popular facility and hard to get into, some residents that want a two bedroom get forced into a one bedroom and vice versa. There is suspicion that someone is playing games here. Mom wanted a one bedroom and was forced into a two bedroom and therefore didn't qualify for the subsidy. So I thought that was really odd. They have recently changed to only accepting new residents that are smoke free. I think this is a good thing however old residents can still smoke. So it is not completely smoke free. Overall mom is happy there.