Savannah Court of Camilla - Camilla, GA

A great looking community

This community was our second choice. The community is delightful and I was impressed with the people. This is a nice clean community. This community was just a little farther away than the community we chose.

Individualized care!

I appreciated that Savannah Court had a lot of staff and offered one on one interaction between residents and staff. I enjoyed the facility and felt it was a wonderful option. The deciding factor was the location. It was much further from our home and that's why we decided against it.

Stephen Liebscher

We thank you for visiting us!

Care for family

I am happy with the staff at this community. They go out of their way to be helpful and are always caring. The menu is appealing and a nice variety of healthy meals. They offer alot of nice activites for the residents that want to participate. We highly recommend the care at this community.

Stephen Liebscher

Thank you for the positive review! We pride ourselves in being a real family!

I was visiting while the residents were having an activity and it was so nice to see how much fun they were having. They were putting together Christmas Crafts for their rooms it made me feel so good knowing they are enjoy their days like this.

The staff was more mishandling of the patients/ residents and didn't keep watchful eye on them .

Recommend without hesitation

Savannah Court is top notch. The interiors and exteriors buildings are well maintained and very clean. I have worked with the staff on several occasions and they are professional and courteous. My clients who have toured and some who live here are very pleased with the facilities and the excellent services and care they receive.

Breath of Fresh Air!

We are very pleased with Savannah Court of Camilla! We have had previous experience with two other memory care facilities that were not so favorable. The things wrong with them are the very things right with Savannah Court. The Executive Director is like a breath of fresh air! Her passion for what she does is evident and the staff are just as passionate! On behalf of my mother in law and her family, I want to say thank you to ALL of the staff at Savannah Court for taking the kind of care of my mother in law that she deserves! There's not enough space in this review to explain the peace that has come over my father in law since placing his wife of fifty nine years with Savannah Court. We can see the difference in his face! And it's all due to the confidence that he has in the staff at Savannah Court. From the bottom of my heart as well as my wife's...thank you for the love, kindness and patience that you demonstrate for our loved one! In my heart, I'm hugging you all tightly!

Review of Savannah Court of Camilla in Camilla, GA

I have no complaints with the management of this community. My apartment is nice and comfortable. The landscaping is always so nice. I like the concern the staff has demonstrated when I have fallen. I have no complaints with the food. It always tastes good. Maintenance would receive 4+ stars. Housekeeping would receive 4+ stars. Social activities are wonderful. The scheduled exercise and devotion are my favorite part of the day.

Review of Savannah Court of Camilla in Camilla, GA

The staff treat my dad with kindness and respect. I am grateful every day for the employees.

Savannah Court of Camilla offers a full service community with freedom to choose the care plans to meet your everyday needs. From personal care, assisted living and independent living, a caring professional staff provides personal care services and planned activities to keep our residents energized every day.

Savannah Court of Camilla: Elegance to meet your needs.