Water Tower Park Senior Village - Gray, GA

Water Tower Park Senior Village - Gray, GA has yet not published prices.

Water Tower Park

Lived here since 11/2016. First big rain storm my bedroom and walk-in closet had about 1 in. of water (brand new apartment). Just moved in , took 3 storms for them to fix it, kitchen's outlets did not work when I moved in. Retention Pond had garage from contractor's in it from beginning. Told
manager, nothing done, has not cleaned Pond 1 time since move in. Weeds in Pond. Crack in my hallway. Told manager 3 different times, still nothing done, Floors built uneven, Cracks between floor and baseboards, toads on back and front porches at night and early morning. Found 1 toad inside this morning. Small back and front porches, this is NOT a smoke free community as brochure says.Yards are uneven. Thermostat in my apartment has been changed 3 different times ( last time due to a storm). 3 different managers since opening 11/2016. No activities for seniors on premise. Has a small place to garden. About 4 people took over and everyone else left out. Management did nothing.

Pros : Apartment is good size,...new appliances, comes with washer/dryer,computers to use at office, ( Monday-Friday when office is opened), tiny exercise room, garage compactor doesn't overflow except on weekends when maintenance is not here to compact it.

Safe and secure

I like living in this community and have found it to be very clean on the grounds. I like that the community is very clean. The staff are nice and make you feel safe and secure. I like that they have a community center for the residents to enjoy. I would highly recommend this nice community for the good value of a great place to call home.

A good community

I am happy living in this nice community apartment. I find it to be very clean and taken care of. the staff is very nice and caring to my needs. I like that I am able to cook for myself. I would recommend this community to others that want a nice home to live.