The Landings of St Andrew - New Port Richey, FL

Good place, crummy parking space.

Things have been okay since my friend has moved to The Landings of St Andrew. She is having a difficult time adjusting though. The place is currently being remodeled. The A/C is old and it's warm in there but colder outside. The staff has been treating her well, she hasn't complained. They do not provide meals, they sometimes have donated food available. Sh edoes like the activities and has not had a problem with that. She got more than she thought she would from this place. It is a good place to look in to for an apartment. The parking is crummy, parking garage and they only have space for each resident, not much guest parking at all so it is hard to find a space.

Great Place

This is the best place to live. The maintenance staff works really hard. They respond to service requests quickly and keep the grounds neat and clean. The office staff was very friendly and helped to make my move easy. The other residents I've met are extremely friendly. There's always something going on. I made the right choice.

The Landings of St. Andrew

The personnel and residence have been and seem to be most helpful and friendly. I have only been here a month but so far truly enjoy it and the ease at which I can go anywhere.

thanks for the referral really like St. Andrews

Home

You walk in and you feel like your at home. Everyone this friendly. Everyone is there to help you. The staff are all every friendly and helpful. Will tell everyone about the apts.
If you have any problem it is fixed as soon as they get to it. So many activities. The grounds are keep up. Can't say enough about the place. You feel like your home right away.

Incredibly welcoming and accommodating staff!

They've done a great job at The Landings of St Andrew, we're very pleased with how things have gone! They really went out of their way to help my loved one get settled in, they went above and beyond what I was expecting of them. It's a very nice place, and everyone seems very friendly. I would recommend it to anyone looking into senior living in the area!

life is fun at the landins

I am so happy we found the landings at St Andrews I wanted someplace where I could be social and I am they have activities everyday they have a bus that I take shopping to a different store every day, bingo, potlucks and dances are just a few of things to do. We have water aerobics, yoga and line dance lessons. Everyone is so friendly I have made so many friends in the short time I have lived here.

They have been wonderful.

They have been wonderful. It feels so good here, everyone has helped me a lot here. It's a very good place, excellent! There is a long waiting list for people who want to get here. They are incredible. I am so happy, my blood pressure is going down, and my MS is getting better. The people here have even given me a scooter, so I can get around better.

Great Living

I live here and think it is a great place to live. The apartments are very spacious and comfortable. The setting is quiet and beautiful. We have many activities, and I just join in on the ones I want. This was a very smart move for me.