A tour for mom and dad

We toured this community. the staff is knowledgeable and friendly. The community was clean and maintained. We did see a menu of the meals that would have been available and my parents. We liked the list of nice activities. Families should see this community and get the care that they are needing for a loved one.

No activities. Run down, old. Nice staff. Caring and decent food.

unfavorable experience

We had a very poor and unfavorable experience with Jace Guest Home. While my dad was there they had no (or very poor) air conditioning, and it was very hot and uncomfortable. The aids also pretty much left the residents to themselves and did not check up on or engage them very much. We ended up having to get my father out of there.

I liked the feel quite a bit, and she is content.

I liked the feel quite a bit, and she is content. They want more money to have hospice come in. They don't really have any activities, this doesn't bother our loved one, but if your senior was active, this might not be stimulating enough. We chose them because Cecile was so nice and it was so clean, and it didn't smell too medicinal.

The Best I've Seen

They're really clean. I think the price is a little high but I've never dealt with anything like this before. My mother has a shared room and the care is great. I mean really great! They have activities for people that really do things. I'm probably there once a week and I know they go to the park, do coloring, TV, and have exercise machines. my mother is not really able to do these things but I think it's great that they have them.

I would recommend it for men and women. I love their personal touch. It may not the newest in the world but it's the best! I'm really happy with it and the people that work there. They're like family - that's how they treat my the residents.

My Mother is doing great at Jace's Gu...

My Mother is doing great at Jace's Guest Home in Chino. She is very happy and I'm very happy. The home is very clean, and the staff is wonderful.

Very nice people...seem to care. Clea...

Very nice people...seem to care. Clean environment. 2-caregivers for 10-12 residents and only one caregiver at night. Not gated. $3,000 private room; $2,500 Shared.