• Weekly Exercise
  • Female & Male Residents

Not much to offer.

As far as services offered, Ivy Trace offers the least of all the other local facilities. Before you jump into a commitment, explore your options.

Son of a Resident

My Mother moved into Ivy Trace, Aug.,2014, after visiting several other facitilies, quote Mother,It was more like home. Ivy Trace is clean, the atmosphere is cheerful and the staff is friendly. The manager is exceptional! The residents get along: play games, cards, dominos, and work puzzles together. They are provided transportation for shopping, restaurants and to attend cultural events. My Mother told me she has not even made a pot of coffee, she raves about the food. Wanted me to bring her scales, she was gaining weight. Ivy Trace provides services free that other facilities charge for. Had a great Christmas party for the residents and their families. I have had experience with other facilities and family members. Mother has said many times, I love this place.

Ivy Trace is a small community with just 15 apartments, so you’ll feel like family. Our Community Living Room has a beautiful fireplace, big-screen TV and a piano for you r use and for our entertainers.

Located in a residential neighborhood, away from commercial buildings and busy streets, you can enjoy your surroundings. Our open outdoor gazebo with swings and patio chairs return you to a “sitting on the front porch” feeling where you can enjoy the flowers, birds and passers-by.

In this small community, we are able to prepare delicious breakfasts, lunches and dinners according to the preferences or our residents to enjoy in our beautiful dining room.

Our emergency call system, shower assistance and medication reminders give our residents a sense of security that gives a peace of mind.

Each apartment has a living room, bedroom, a nicely appointed bathroom, and a full kitchenette and all our apartments are on one floor, you’ll never need to use the stairs or an elevator.

Living in a beautiful, home-like, safe and secure community where the chores of daily living are taken care of allows you time to do what you enjoy. Come and see us!