Lovely facility-very well laid out, very informative tour but didn’t see many residents. Very quiet Hallways are darker but rooms are great. Felt like a very nice hotel as you walked through

Mom is happy here

My mom is here. Things are going fine and she seems to be happy. The staff has been great! They were very welcoming when she first moved in and really took the time to explain to her how things worked. [Removed], the administrator, is incredible and he’s there and involved in every aspect. Everyone that we’ve come in contact with has just been great. As far as I know, the food has been fine. She complains about the food sometimes but that’s typical. I think her complaints are more her issues than the food itself. The cleanliness has been excellent and housekeeping comes by once a week. Every time I’ve been to visit, her apartment is clean. The floors and cabinets and the bathroom are all kept clean as well. It appears to me that everything is being kept in order. The community has a whole list of activities to do and they’ll give her a calendar every month of every activity, the time and the place, etc. Overall, I would definitely recommend them. I would move there if I was at that point in my life.

Mom Is In Good Hands

My mother is doing well with her move to this community. It is a nice facility with kind people. They do a good job with the cleanliness around the community. They provide good meals, and nice activities. My mother is safe, and in good hands here. This is a community I would recommend overall.

Very Happy

The Isle at Watercrest was the best choice for my mom. It also very close and convenient for us to come and visit mom. The staff is very welcoming to family members when we come to visit. The overall atmosphere is very warm and inviting and nicely decorated. The staff is very friendly and attentive to my mom's care needs. I have not had a chance to dine there with my mom but she thinks the food is really good. They offer activities and the staff encourages the residents to participate. We are very satisfied with the good care they are taking of our mom and we are happy that she is comfortable there. I would recommend this community to friends and family.

Great Staff!

Nice clean community with great friendly staff

Impressed and Pleased

We placed our father at The Isles at Watercrest in March 2017. We have been very impressed from the start with the staff, facility and overall experience. My father was a veteran and they were so helpful in aiding us to get the VA benefits that he qualified for which took a huge burden of us.

The nurses have been great about communicating any needs or concerns they have and seem very attentive.

Overpriced

This place seemed overrated and overpriced. They were a nice enough place but they charged for every little thing, and it did not seem like you were getting much extra for the much higher price. It was also too big to be an option for my loved one, there's just too much space between everything.

Thoroughly Thrilled

We are thoroughly thrilled. The organization is great. They offer a lot of activities and the staff, I have not met one that was not extremely friendly. My aunt is there, she has a lot of impairments and they work with her extremely well. It is a pretty big community with granite counter tops and tile woodwork throughout.

$4000/mth for 1 bdrm 2 ppl. Extra ch...

$4000/mth for 1 bdrm 2 ppl. Extra chg for care based on point system ($300 is cheapest). Very nice. Can transition for AL to SN

Isle at Watercrest is the newest of Horizon Bay’s retirement communities nationwide that creates special places for people who want an active, engaged lifestyle with the perfect balance of supportive services and personalized care. We are conveniently located off of Boonville Road in the Park Hudson master-planned neighborhood where we offer a full range of assisted living and skilled nursing services. We know it’s a difficult decision to move and leave your home – that’s why we welcome you to our friendly family here at the Isle at Watercrest. We’re committed to creating positive, stimulating ways for you to continue living life with meaning and purpose. Call today to schedule a visit and see how your story can continue here!