Montgomery House II - Montgomery, TX

Mom Is Happy Which Makes Me Happy

My mother is very happy at Montgomery. The staff are warm, friendly and do a superb job. Such a caring atmosphere! Professional and experienced, the staff is excellent

Amazing Staff

Caring, compassionate staff. The facility was clean and smelled great. Lots of recent changes to menu and activity structure. Each house is catered to the needs of those people living there. I toured during an exercise class and all of the residents were laughing and having a great time! [Removed], the activities director, told me they go out on the covered porch on nice days and listen to music. Great pricing, the director is willing to work with families on their budget and everything is all included in one monthly rate- no hidden charges! It was so great to see the staff engaged with the residents! This place really seems to care about the people living there and their families! A top contender on our list!

Way too far out. Seem very sad. Very opened but not in a good way.

very friendly and caring, but...

The staff is very friendly and caring.

They did not have a lot of activities from what we saw. They said there are plenty of activities going on, but we did not see it.

I'm not too happy with the food - did not think the quality was up to par.

Great Value!

This is an older facility, but it is very clean! They are doing a lot to upgrade and make it very nice! The staff are all very friendly! As far as I can tell, the care services are great, and my loved one has been doing better here than she ever was before! I've heard from my family that the activities are great, too! They recently had a Mardi Gras event and did activites! The value here is great! Compared to others, it is a major difference! We get much, much more for our money here, and are saving ourselves money at the same time! The smaller facility is really working out for us!

I believe my husband receives good ca...

I believe my husband receives good care at Silver Hills. The food is adequate. The surroundings are kept clean. The activities are limited.

The staff here are very friendly, the...

The staff here are very friendly, they keep the place generally tidy, and take very good care of the residents. The biggest complaint I have about this place is that I don't feel like they were very upfront about the pricing and possible surcharges during my tour. I ended up paying more than any of the figures I was originally quoted.

Silver Hills Senior care has been offering quality assisted living in Montgomery, Texas since 1994. We have three beautiful homes situated on 5.5 acres of land. Each home is state licensed and can provide a number of services to aid in senior care. Our staff will be there throughout each residentÆs care. They can provide assistance in bathing, incontinence care, and medication management, to name only a few of their capabilities. Physical, occupational, or speech therapy and X-rays can be done on the grounds. We also offer security cameras in each home to ensure the safety and security of each resident. Our homes are designed to accommodate any lifestyle. The first caters to residents needing advanced memory care, such as AlzheimerÆs or dementia. The staff to resident ratio is high to allow a more intensive level of care. The second is a country home, perfect for those who like the peacefulness of nature. There is a peacock den right next door and playful deer who will come up to the deck to say hello during feeding time. Our third home is the largest, at 11,000 sq. feet. The outdoors offer a large deck to sit and watch wildlife, while a library and even a barbershop awaits inside. Senior living should be an enjoyable experience. We offer a type of senior care that will cater to the specific needs of each person and that will make them feel as comfortable as possible. Allow us to invite them home!