We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
Irene Swindell’s Alzheimer’s Residential Care - San Francisco, CA
|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Aging in Place
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Nurse on Call
- Dentist Available
- 3.0 of 5 average rating of 1 reviews
About Irene Swindell’s Alzheimer’s Residential Care - San Francisco, CA
At The Irene Swindells Alzheimer's Residential Care Program, our mission is to provide specialized, state-of-the-art care for persons with Alzheimer's and related forms of dementia in a secure, nurturing environment. We believe passionately that persons with dementia deserve to live in comfort and with dignity, and their families deserve to have peace of mind knowing their loved ones are well cared for.
The twenty-five bed Irene Swindells Alzheimer's Residential Care Program is widely regarded as a community model for expert dementia care in the Bay Area. As the only medical center based program, we have the unique advantage of combining a home-like atmosphere with all the benefits of an acute care hospital, allowing the residents unparalleled access to health care and leading edge diagnostic and treatment opportunities. Our interdisciplinary team includes a medical director -a geriatric specialist, an LVN, a program manager-a licensed family therapist, recreation therapists and certified nursing attendants. Nursing supervision is available 24/7.