Julie's Care Home - San Francisco, CA

I was impressed that the care home ow...

I was impressed that the care home owner moved my brother to her care home relieving me of making multiple trips between homes with my car. She and her husband used their van.

Another thing that I appreciate is the responsibility for meeting his medical appointments. I don't live nearby.

There are just two caregivers for about 8-9 residents. Julie said that she can have that many because she has two licenses. I don't know what that means although some of the residents looked fine to me and not particularly old.

A Good Start

My sister chose to move to Julie's Care Home from a board and care on the outskirts of San Francisco. It is a smaller group of people and an unusually young group compared to others we visited. She gets more personal attention and is responding to it well. She likes the food and likes most of the other residents. So far so good!

Lower level accessible with...

Lower level accessible without stairs. Transportation not available except to doctor, but residents can leave unescorted if appropriate. Regular activities and exercise are scheduled. Relatively young residents. Weight loss encouraged. Very difficult to park anywhere near the home.

Good location. Capacity 14. 5 mi from...

Good location. Capacity 14. 5 mi from Ctown. 1. Community is clean. 2 full time/ 1 part time for 14 residents. Laundry once a week by staff. 2. No major odors. 3. The Director is friendly and hospitable. She knows her residents quite well. 4. Attitude is helpful. They listen and make eye contact. 5. Outdoor spaces are all handicap accessible. Activities are hosted. Cost absorbed by residents. 6. 3 meals/ day - 8am, 11am, 4pm. Chinese cuisine is served regularly. 7. 1.5 bathrooms for 6-7 residents downstairs. No grab bars. Emergency by the door and none next to the beds. 8. Care is included, but on a as needed basis. Medication is managed by staff. 9. Moving out - need more info. 10. Stairs in the house and kitchen is upstairs. Home is located on a hill. Bathroom is not ideal. Care may not be enough.

Located in beautiful Jourdanton, Texas, Julie's Care Home, is proud to offer the best when it comes to real quality real quality senior care, where your senior can and will get the best in what they need. We offer the best when it comes to assisted live in home care and we have a real staff that consists of registered nurses, doctors, certified nurses, and more. We at Julie's Care Home also pride ourselves on offering the best when it comes to home cooked meals, snacks, private rooms, and rehab services. We want you to know that when your elderly loved one makes the transition, and decides to come and live at Julie's Care Home, that it's all about a real sense of community, family, feeling at home, and more. We are also proud to be close to nearby communities that are wonderful, that include Floresville, Pleasanton, and Three Rivers. We are also proud to offer the best in medical care when it comes to senior living that your senior can and will get. At Julie's Care Home, it's all about assisted living where you can and will truly live as a whole. It's all about getting quality care that can and will meet and exceed your seniors expectations. Be sure to come in and see all that we have to offer for your senior loved one.