We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Social, cultural and educational life enrichment programs
- Recreational & Social Activities
- Arts and Crafts Programs
- Secured exterior courtyards with walking paths and professionally manicured landscapes and gardens
- Availability of licensed nursing staff 24-hours per day
- Secure Memory Unit
- Specializing in Alzheimer
- Dentist Available
- Homecare Onsite
- Doctor on Call
- Respite Available
- Hospice Available
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Activities Offsite
- Activities Onsite
- Complimentary Transportation
- Speech Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Nurses on Staff
- Aging in Place
- Meals Provided
- Indoor Common Areas
- Devotional Services Available
Located just off Route 41 in the heart of Bradenton, Inspired Living at Hidden Lakes provides personalized care with assisted living services specifically designed for those with Alzheimer’s disease, dementia or other memory impairments. Residents are truly at the center of their care, forming the foundation for a unique approach tailored to meet the personalized needs and goals of both the resident and family members.
Our community is the perfect balance of form and function – a warm, welcoming place that feels like home, is alive with activity, and is carefully designed to enhance the lives of those with memory impairments. But it is our people who make a tremendous difference. The passion of our dedicated staff is driven by a sense of purpose and deep respect for our residents, their families and loved ones.
The care you receive at Inspired Living at Hidden Lakes is designed just for you. We begin our relationship with each resident by learning his or her life story. Then we tailor programs and routines to their specific preferences, abilities and needs. We take a holistic approach, making sure to support the mental, social, spiritual and emotional needs of residents and their families. We offer residents as much support as they need to live as independently as possible.
Our personal touch matters:
• Dedicated, licensed professional staff specially trained in memory support on site with licensed nursing available 24/7
• Person-centered care emphasizes personal needs, preferences and abilities, and promotes wellness, fulfillment and reward.
• Purposeful community design and innovative technology support independence and ensure safety.
From our expansive, secure courtyard with walking paths, a shaded gazebo and butterfly garden – to nutritious, brain-healthy dining options where residents can enjoy delicious meals and snacks at their leisure – we provide a worry-free, nurturing and compassionate environment for your loved one.
•Private memory care suites
• Private bathrooms
• Emergency call system
• Keyless entry to ensure private access to suite