Inspired Living at Hidden Lakes - Bradenton, FL

• Social, cultural and educational life enrichment programs
  • Recreational & Social Activities
  • Arts and Crafts Programs
  • Availability of licensed nursing staff 24-hours per day
  • Secure Memory Unit
  • Specializing in Alzheimer

Has a great space for those that like to walk, especially walking area outside. 2 dining rooms, residents are tracked on watches. [name removed] extremely helpful in my search. Decided that it is too expansive for my mom, who has limited mobility though. Also, located on very busy road and could be hard to get to when traffic is bad.

Nicest facility in the area. But rooms are very small. You could go "stir crazy" in there. Not really sufficient space in living area for 2 recliners and a TV with room to get by. Lots of common area throughout facility, but unlikely to be used much. Most amenities would not be used by [Removed].

Amazing Staff!!

I am so pleased with the quality of care the staff have been providing my mom and the fact that they have been great at accommodating her needs as best as possible. They also provide her with three meals a day that she has had no complaints about as well as fun activities throughout the week to keep her busy. I would defiantly recommend this place to anyone looking into a great living environment.

Tour went Well

I had a good experience during my tour of this community. Everything went well. The staff was kind, and friendly. The community looked nice from what I saw. The staff was friendly. My tour went well of this community.

Everything is going good!

The staff has been doing a wonderful job with taking care of my husband. He said that the food is good and that he does enjoy the dining. The community is also clean and well kept. They offer a lot of things to do.

Comfort For Dad!!

The Inspired Living at Hidden Lakes was a nice place. The staff was very friendly and attentive. The memory care unit was depressing and we felt like we were not ready to have my father there yet, so we ended up moving him but from the short period of time that he was there he enjoyed his stay.

Staff Who Care

My mother spent her last three years in Inspired Living at Hidden Lakes with dementia, among nurses who cared about her and cried at her death.

She was not an easy patient, but the staff treated her with tremendous respect and kindness and I am very grateful.

They made her last years comfortable and she became extremely fond of her them, and they did of her.

The whole experience was positive and I can highly recommend this facility if you are unfortunate enough to be in the position of needing to find good care for your loved one with memory problems.

Kari Lorenzo

Thank you for sharing your experience. It is our mission to make sure that our moms and dads are living their lives to the fullest in this difficult time.

Inspired Living at Hidden Lakes gets my recommendation!!

The food tastes good at this community. They offer a variety of choices. The community is kept clean and it is a good healthy environment. The staff work well with my mom and answer any questions we may have.

Kari Lorenzo

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your feedback. We take pride in our communities and taking care of moms and dads is our mission!

Barbara Patterson

Chef Gary is the best!!! Thanks for your kind words. We truly do love our residents, and it shows.

Great care and comfort

It was a wonderful place. The staff was excellent and provided great care and comfort.

Barbara Patterson

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience. It's good to know that we were able to provide "meaningful days and inspiring care" to your loved one.
Barbara Patterson, Executive Director

Very Caring

Hidden Lakes exceeded all my expectations for the care of my mother.

Thanks so much!

Highly recommend!

They do an absolutely wonderful job at Inspired Living at Hidden Lakes! I'd give them higher than 5 stars if I could! The staff here is unbelievable. The CNAs do a great job looking after the residents, and the activities directors are excellent! The facility itself is nice looking, and always very clean. I've been there at all different times of the day, and it seems like they've got someone out 24/7 making sure messes get tidied up quickly. I highly recommend the place!

stephenie haldane

Thank you for your response. We value your feedback.

Barbara Patterson

We appreciate your comments! Thank you for entrusting us with the care of your loved one. - Barbara Patterson, Executive Director

Nice place, overall

We're very happy with how things are going at Hidden Lakes Living! It took a bit of time for my loved one to settle in, but now she is participating in activities and has met a friend to spend her time with. She is fitting in well and seems very happy! The staff have all been very friendly, professional, and patient, and they do a great job of handling any issues she has without confrontation.
Really the only issue we've had is that when she moved in they told us that the residents are able to walk out into a secure outside area whenever they like, but this has not been the case so far. Apparently due to the hot weather they are restricting outside access until it cools down. They can also be a bit difficult to get in touch with, they never seem to return phone calls.

Kari Lorenzo

Glad your experience was positive. Please contact Barb Patterson, Executive Director and she will be happy to assist with any questions.

It's going okay so far.

It's going okay so far. The food would be about a four. I am disappointed, as a new resident in the facility, I was expecting more medical feedback, and information, about how she was adjusting. I had to initiate all of that myself, It would have been very nice to have them let me know how things are going. Communication could be a lot better, if that was a category, I would give it a two. Initially when I was choosing, I liked that it was new, I liked that it had a private bath. It seemed like they could keep track of the residents really well.

stephenie haldane

Thank you for your response. We value your feedback.

Inspired Living of Bradenton

excellent choice

I have looked to a lot of places and found this Hidden Lakes to be the best of all I like the cleanleness of every room and hall I am very empressed with the bright cheerful colers of the rooms and halls I have looked to many places and found that I could have paid more and sometimes less but I am sure you get what you pay for I am very satisfied with hidden lakes Bradenton

Kari Lorenzo

Thanks for the great comments!

Great place!

So far we are having a very good experience. They really seem to understand patients with dementia. A horrible disease that anyone who is experiencing it with a loved one knows.The whole atmosphere and the staff are perfect for patients with memory problems. I am a critical care nurse and have never been on this end until now . Our experiences have been less than I could ever imagine. I think we found the right fit for our family member to live out his days in a safe environment with staff that really understand and care. Thank you to all the staff for what you do!

Kari Lorenzo

Thanks so much for the great comments/review.

Located just off Route 41 in the heart of Bradenton, Inspired Living at Hidden Lakes provides personalized care with assisted living services specifically designed for those with Alzheimer’s disease, dementia or other memory impairments. Residents are truly at the center of their care, forming the foundation for a unique approach tailored to meet the personalized needs and goals of both the resident and family members.
Our community is the perfect balance of form and function – a warm, welcoming place that feels like home, is alive with activity, and is carefully designed to enhance the lives of those with memory impairments. But it is our people who make a tremendous difference. The passion of our dedicated staff is driven by a sense of purpose and deep respect for our residents, their families and loved ones.

The care you receive at Inspired Living at Hidden Lakes is designed just for you. We begin our relationship with each resident by learning his or her life story. Then we tailor programs and routines to their specific preferences, abilities and needs. We take a holistic approach, making sure to support the mental, social, spiritual and emotional needs of residents and their families. We offer residents as much support as they need to live as independently as possible.
Our personal touch matters:
• Dedicated, licensed professional staff specially trained in memory support on site with licensed nursing available 24/7
• Person-centered care emphasizes personal needs, preferences and abilities, and promotes wellness, fulfillment and reward.
• Purposeful community design and innovative technology support independence and ensure safety.

From our expansive, secure courtyard with walking paths, a shaded gazebo and butterfly garden – to nutritious, brain-healthy dining options where residents can enjoy delicious meals and snacks at their leisure – we provide a worry-free, nurturing and compassionate environment for your loved one.

Room Features
•Private memory care suites
• Private bathrooms
• Emergency call system
• Keyless entry to ensure private access to suite