|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Aging in Place
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Doctor on Call
- Nurse on Call
- Dentist Available
I feel that I & G nursing home is a wonderful place to reside the elderly who can no longer care for themselves. My grandfather lives here for about a year now. Every time my family goes to visit him, the staff is friendly and helpful. They also give us details on how my grandfather is doing and they truly seemed to enjoy their jobs. The facility was very clean, updated and had many amenities.
Review of I & G Assisted Living Facility - North Lauderdale, FL
This place looks a little run down untidy.
The home is welcoming. The staff that...
The home is welcoming. The staff that works there was so sweet and catering and filled me in with everything concerning my loved one when I would visit. Thank you.