Really Good Staff Members

They were really, really good. She wasn't there long, but they were good with keeping us up-to-date. Just go out of their way to do that kind of stuff. Very helpful on getting the things she needed. They were very personable, and had a good ratio of workers to residents.

Good experience. Faciltiy appears to be wellmanaged, clean and organized. Not clincally equipped for memory care but can handle moderate patients.

Thank you for helping!! All was awesome!!

Thank you for everything!!

It's clean, and the staff is pretty friendly. The care services have been good. They are really nice and the facility is kept pretty clean.

The staff of this house is not equipped to deal with memory care. Kendra lied to me about many things and especially staff training in memory care for my mom. Joni wanted to give my Mom's psych meds, and mom's neurologist totally rejected Joni's evaluation and lies on Mom's. They were very deceptive and try to use medical terms in a sentence. It was frustrating and comical talking with them. My mom was there for a month and every visit I saw the same two care providers. They were great but I wondered what was going on after they left. If you are considering this house for your loved one, please watch closely

Awesome home!

I had moved my mom from Clift Care home, in houston, which was our first and only personal care home. We didn't know how great things could be until I moved her into Hudson House. EVERYTHING IS AWESOME! Great home cooked food, knowledgeable staff and owmers, very helpful, well organized and ran. I hope I'm able to bless them the way they have blessed us.

It's going pretty good so far.

It's going pretty good so far. It's clean, and the staff is pretty friendly. The care services have been good, the only problem I have had is the pharmacy connection. The pharmacy people were a little slow. I don't get to see a lot of the activities and entertainment is. They do have somethings that they do, but with the weather being what it is, they have been indoors quite a bit. I think the food is good, the cooks who prepare the food are very good. The portions seem a little small to me, but the residents seem satisfied, and they eat it all. The security, and the monitoring of the people is good, when I have come to take her out, they have had everything ready for her to both leave, and come back. The physical therapy person came around 7:30 in the evening, and I thought that it was kind of late, but apparently that only happens occasionally. She also got a scratch on her, from one of the physical therapy people, and they have been a little slow about tending to it.

Things are going so well.

Things are going so well. At first they were really hesitant about being there. They were able to suggest going to the doctor to get some medication to help with the anxiety, it's so much better now! They are really nice, and it's like being at home they take care of her like it was their own grandmother. They seem to eat just fine, and it's always clean! We are very happy with it.