HomeWell of Oakland County - Troy, MI

HomeWell of Oakland County - Troy, MI has yet not published prices.

• Companionship & Conversation
  • Bathing, Grooming, Hygiene
  • Transportation
  • Transfer Assistance
  • Adult Daily Living
  • Care for seniors and adults recovering from an illness
  • Companion Care
  • Specializing in Alzheimer
  • Daily Housekeeping

Highly recommend

This company takes extra special care in matching caregivers personalities to clients personalities which can be tricky in these instances. The follow through is spot on. Highly recommend.

VERY PLEASED

HomeWell of Oakland County is truly a special place. The two aides we were given based on the needs of our father could not have been any more perfect! The office staff is friendly, too!
We highly recommend them in your times of need.

[Name removed]

A1 service all around!

A wonderful choice for your loved ones!

Excellent choice for home care!

Homewell of Oakland County took care of our dear Aunt in her final days with such care and compassion. The caregivers did a beautiful job! The office staff was very professional also. We highly recommend!

Thank you for your compassion and support with our family’s needs.

Compassion and Love

HomeWell of Oakland County - Troy, MI.
I cannot say enough about this business and the owner. We met with business owner on a recommendation by a friend of the family. We chose them after a very friendly, professional, interview, to care for our Great Aunt. We look forward to working with them.

So far, so good!

As far as I know, my mother is doing very well since receiving care from Howell. The caregivers show up on time and on the days that they say they will. It has been a pretty good experience for her, she is getting the help she needs.

Very Caring

I used HomeWell of Oakland County for my mother-in-law and was very pleased with their professionalism and very caring attitude toward my mother-in-law and her needs. I would recommend them for your loved one.

Michael Marohn

Thank you so much for your review.

Senior Care with a Full Satisfaction Guarantee

At HomeWell of Oakland County, we are proud to deliver Live-in and hourly care services for seniors who wish to remain in the comfort of their own homes—whether they live in an assisted living facility, private residence, retirement community, adult family home, nursing home, or group home. We service all of Oakland County and the surrounding areas.

Not only can we help with day-to-day activities like bathing and grooming, but we can also provide accommodations for transportation, medication reminders, meal assistance and companionship. At HomeWell of Oakland County, we are here to help wherever and whenever we are needed.