Home Instead Senior Care - Jacksonville, FL

Home Instead Senior Care - Jacksonville, FL has yet not published prices.

• Bathing, Grooming, Hygiene
  • Companionship & Conversation
  • Grocery Shopping / Errands
  • Incidental Transportation

Lovely community

My husband moved here recently and things are going very well. The compassion of the caregivers and the entire staff is impressive. I would recommend them.

Care at home

I liked this service. They have alot of nice staff members who were able to assist us with someone. The care takers are nice and helpful to our needs. They arrive on time and are always. We like that we now have great care that are always willing to help. I would highy recommend this service to other families for the assistance of a loved one at home.

Never Home Instead

Would never use this company again. In 16 days had 12 different care givers. I constantly had to give instructions every morning.. a number of the care givers were not qualified to provide the care needed for my mother who had broken her and was not allowed to walk on it for five weeks. When no one showed up on a Friday. I arranged for Synergy Home Care to come. Synergy has been great!

In home care for loved ones.

I was very happy with the services that we received from this home care service. We found that the caretakers were able to assist with all the daily needs and personal needs. The caretakers were always on time and very friendly. I have recommended this service to other families who needs in-home care for a loved one.

Thank you for the caring, kind people you sent to our home. It wasn't for many days, but was appreciated so much.

It all worked out!

At first we had a problem that the people that they sent where not able to handle my uncle. However, they were good people. The staff did get right on it and the staff that we have now has been doing a great job with him and we are very pleased.

We have peace of mind!!

The caregivers that come out are always on time. They help with some light housework and are great companions. They take dad to some of his appointments. The client representative and everyone I have spoken to on the phone are responsive, understanding and kind. I would recommend this service.

Not a care in the world!

They have been great with me and my husband. They have done all of the errands and even when we need extra things done they are able to accommodate us with that. We have had no problems with them.

Great option for home care!

The staff from Home Instead Senior Care that come in to help my mom are very helpful. They help her with personal care, medications, cooking, and cleaning. My mom enjoys the help that she receives. My mom has no complaints!

Help For One Day

It was an okay experience with this agency. I was charged for 4 hours when I used them for 3 hours. I was not told of minimum hour care. The caregiver provided companionship and just sat around with my husband and read some stuff to him. He was not hungry so she did not need to make him lunch. I think the price was too much for the hours.

Friendly, responsive staff

I was impressed by how responsive their office staff was, and how quickly they were able to get things set up and get someone out to help my parents. I haven't dealt with them directly after getting things set up, but I didn't hear any complaints about the quality of the care from my loved ones.

The assistance Stephanie has given has been very helpful and useful.

We offer an affordable solution for the seniors among us who may require assistance with light housekeeping, meal preparation, medication reminders, bathing or personal care, grocery chopping, errands, Alzheimer's care, or companionship in order to remain in their homes. Types of Senior Care We Offer​​: ​Companionship Care, Personal Care​,Meals & Nutrition,Transportation,House​hold Duties,Resp​​ite Care, Hos​pice Care Support Services,24 Hour and Live-I​n Care​.As pioneers in this field, Home Instead Senior Care developed the highest quality dementia caregiver training program available. We have helped change the way people live with Alzheimer's and other dementias.​