FirstLight Home Care of Orlando - Oviedo, FL

FirstLight Home Care of Orlando - Oviedo, FL has yet not published prices.

Best Decision Ever!

My parents LOVE their caregivers! After much convincing, they finally permitted my brothers and I to get them some additional assistance. While they were hesitant at first, thanks to FirstLight, it worked out beautifully! My parents actually look forward to when their caregivers come to assist. We highly recommend this company. Very professional, kind, and upstanding. Thank you, FirstLight.

I recommend this Home Health

I was very happy with FirstLight Home Care of Orlando for my loved one. They come 3 to 5 times a week. They help her get to her appointments. Helps her try to be as independent as she can be

Work In Progress

There have been some ups and downs using this service.
There have been occasions when the caretaker that I was expecting was not sent out another one arrived and that can be a disruptive situation. However, the staffing has been nice and been prepared when they come out and the agency attempts to work with the hours and days that I need.

Nice people!

The administration here was very nice and helpful. The place offered what we needed and it seemed to be alright. I just don't know if the service that they provided would have always worked out for my dad.

Some extra help!

The woman that goes out to my parents home has been doing a pretty good job so far. Other than a few issues with their administration, the experience has been well. The caregiver is always on time and helpful.

They were excellent.

They were excellent. I don't think wee are quite ready for them on a long term regular basis, but we had them out a few times, and they were excellent.

Staff went above and beyond what I expected!

The agency was a pleasure to work with in setting up home care. I was very happy with the staff. They were very reliable, arrived on time, and were able to help me with all of my care needs. They were very courteous. The staff even went out of their way to help me get some exercise.

Great Service

Accommodating to our needs.

FirstLight HomeCare of Central Orlando did a great job!!

We have used this service twice and each time it was great. The caregivers were very good and went above and beyond. They explained everything clearly when we first set up the service. We will use this service again. I would recommend this home care agency to family and friends.

Going Well

Service is going very well, very happy with everything

They were really good and helpful.

They were mostly good. Some caregivers were better than others, one in particular was pretty new, but also a little last minute. They were really good and helpful. They were very reliable.

My parents have been thrilled with them. They were exactly what we needed.

Things worked out very well.

Things worked out very well. The woman was fantastic to work with. Things went so well that they are back on their feet and no longer need help. It was good.