Home Instead Senior Care - Orange Park, FL

Home Instead Senior Care - Orange Park, FL has yet not published prices.

• Bathing, Grooming, Hygiene
  • Light Housekeeping
  • Companionship & Conversation
  • Grocery Shopping / Errands
  • Incidental Transportation

The fact that I can not ride in the car with my husband and the aide is unacceptable. I have to go to appointments with him. Your 'insurance' set up means we'd have to take 2 cars for every appt, errand, excursion, etc. Also, aide not being allowed to help Jim trim bushes not good. [name removed] was a lovely lady and did a fine job representing your agency, we're just not a good fit.

Friendly and proactive staff!

The care that my father received was wonderful. When my father would refuse to eat, the staff would find a way to make sure that he ate when he was supposed to. The staff also went the extra mile and cleaned up when I was unable to! The staff was also great with listening to my problems and issues and finding ways to solve these.

Best staff in the world!

I can't say enough good things about these people. They were caring, professional and very understanding to my mom. They made her feel comfortable all the time. They sure did help us in our roughest time and we appreciate them for that. I would recommend them to anyone.

DISHONEST [Removed]

I used them for about 2 years when I was sick. I had around 15 different girls. 3 of them were honest. The rest of them were completely dishonest [Removed] I would never use them again

Highly recommend this company!!

I am very pleased with the experience and services this company had given my father. The caregivers where so bright and always brought such positive energy with them when they came to care for my dad. I also liked that they where very professional and always on time to there appointments. They made sure to keep in good contact with me as well about any updates or progress that was going on with his treatment plan. I would highly recommend this place to anyone looking into a great home health care company.

Great help at home.

I was happy with the services of the care service. They were professional and I was happy with the care taker that assisted me in everythng I needed. She was reliable and dependable. I would recommend other families to use this in home care service when needing great help for themselves or a loved one.

Understanding and Responsive central office.

SInce starting Home Instead Senior Care for my mother, things are goin fine mostly. Some of the staff or caregivers could be a little hard headed but any time I had an issue, I contacted the central office and they have been very responsive and understanding and have corrected the problem. They now send the caregivers with more experience, most compassionate, really friendly to my mom. There are some staff who do not have a lot of experience.