Senior Helpers of the Villages - Leesburg, FL

Senior Helpers of the Villages - Leesburg, FL has yet not published prices.

We were very pleased with our meeting with Senior Helpers - Leesburg and will use them in the future. Right now our Mother is North in PA with her son and other daughter and will be there until September when she comes back to The Villages and we will then connect with Senior Helpers.

Would Recommend

This agency was very easy to work with. They were very accommodating in working with our time frames and schedule. They never cancelled or had to post pone visits. We had a regular caregiver that came out and she was friendly and nice. She was always prepared to do what was needed very professional.

Excellent care provided!

The person my mom is working with is wonderful. She is very friendly and caring. She provides great companionship for my mother-in-law. She is a great conversationist and has a good rapport with her. She makes sure she completes her physical therapy and exercises with her. She represents herself and the company well by her clean appearance and positive attitude. She picks up and cleans the house. I get an extra pleasant surprise when I get home from work and the dishes are washed. She is a perfect fit for my family.

Initial phone call was excellent. We are meeting next week for a full assessment and to meet in person to discuss the details. Hoping this company is as good as they sound so far.

Very nice caregivers

Sometimes there's some scheduling issues with them but that has been resolved. They've been very nice and there isn't anything they could improve.

No Service for Care

The service was not able to get me assistance and did not contact me. They had another caretaker that was not trained in our needs. The service did not contact me that no one would be out to help me. I would not recommend this service to other families for someone to come to your home.

Good Cook

All is well for my father since he started to receive home care services from this agency. So far I'am pleased with all they have done for us. The care giver mainly helps with meals. My father enjoys her cooking, and everything is working our well for us with this agency. I would recommend it.

Excellent service

Our experience with Senior Helpers of the Villages was a very positive one! We initially had a minor issue with constant new caregivers before we had a set schedule of when we needed someone in mind, but once we had regular hours we were able to get the same people reliably. And once we got to know them we really liked most of the people they sent! They took great care of my loved one, even when he took a turn for the worse. I would definitely recommend the service.

A Pleasant Experience With This Home Care

My experience with were fair. The care giver's were kind and helpful. Their services were pretty expensive for my budget, but overall it was a pleasant experience. They helped me with cooking and cleaning. They are very good at what they do. I would recommend this home care.

I would definitely recommend this agency!!

The caregiver from Senior Helpers has been great. She has performed beyond our expectations. She is a good companion and has helped out more than expected around the house. They made setting up the service easy. This service is better than a few others I looked into.

Refurbished hospital. Has a creepy feel in hallways. Large apts available, strange layouts. Worn sofas and chairs in hallways.

I'm very happy with Jennefer. Martha is responding will with her

Satisfied extremely

We are very pleased with them in every way.There was a problem with who was coming in the early stages. It was taken care of very well. Would recommend strongly.

Misc

Iam very happy with the sevices that your company offers. They are willing to do any think that is in your guide book.

Satisfied but really?

Two times they were late In am. Did no show. Took two weeks to get wheelchair. Really worked hard to correct errors.
The

Terrific Help!

Very interested in making sure we got the right person to care for our dad. Spent time with us figuring out our needs. The initial contact on the phone was great and made me feel like they were very interested in helping us resolve our problems.

I recommend Senior Helpers of the Villages.

Things are working out well since my parents have moved back home and started home care with Senior Helpers of the Villages. They are adjusting to having the caregivers come to their home. I would definitely recommend this agency to others.