Right at Home - Savannah, GA

Right at Home - Savannah, GA has yet not published prices.

• Bathing, Grooming, Hygiene
  • Companionship & Conversation
  • Grocery Shopping / Errands
  • Incidental Transportation
  • Exercise

[name removed] is amazing!!

CNA was requested for facility, was p...

CNA was requested for facility, was provided immediately. Overall satisfied with the services and staff. Would recommended.

Your company is a Godsend.
When my mom started her problems with dementia I stopped my life to take her to doctors and find out what was going on. She lived in Columbus, I live northeastern Atlanta.
So, I stopped everything to find out what was wrong. She had to be hospitalized for acute
Pancreas... so after 3weeks in the hospital they found and treated the acute pancreasitis and a bad ulcer in her stomach. She was released, that is another story... my oldest brother and I oversee mom, and another sibling pretended to be me and told the hospital nurse she was not capable of taking care of personal activities... it took me 24hours to get her out of the place, so she recovered staying part time with my brother and part time with me.

I came across a book totally by accident regarding personal care..so she begged me to go home and my conditions whet she had a personal care person 3x a week for baths and such..after 2 yrs I fired them for incompetence. Some of theses places are not certified CNA, which really upset me....I let her try a retirement home close to me for months and hired a CNA from there certified. Meantime, I took a State CNA program and just received my certification. Now I know how little they knew and should not be taking care of dementia patients.

Well, I could tell she was getting worse and took her to every doctor, encrindologist, internist. The internist became my go to person, he made apt with lung doctor, heart doctor, then neurologist. The Neurologist were my saviors.... they gave me a brochure
To a place for seniors, I liked it because it was non profit so no one was buying into the service. She looked at me and said you need this more than she...I did not understand but after looking into it and talking to Sandra Fricks....I finally felt there was real help out there and she periodically checks to see if things are going well and people she recommended called me back. Even found me a place in Savannah, when my mom is visiting my brother right now to give me a break.

I am a huge advocate of your services...I was just lucky that a neurologist saw how tired I was and gave me the brochure....I thank God every day for Sandra Fricks. I hope You can get the word out to more people.

Kay Weatherford

Had a bit of a shaky start,...

Had a bit of a shaky start, but I believe things are working out. We have a caregiver come once a week to bathe and wash my mother's hair.Tonya Iis very nice and Iit seems she and my mother are getting along well.

Right at Home is an in-home care and assistance agency, providing quality senior and disabled persons care since 1995.

We provide trained, insured and bonded caregivers for a variety of caregiving needs. Whether it's for extra assistance after a stay in the hospital, an aging parent who needs extra help or companionship to remain in their home, or as a respite for the family member who cares for an ailing loved one, Right at Home can help.

Our home care services are flexible for your needs. We can provide care for as little as a few hours a day up to 24 hours a day, seven days a week.

Our caregivers are tested and professionally trained through our exclusive Right at Home CERT ProgramSM (Caregiver Education Recognition & Training Program).

We will develop a personalized plan of care for each client, delivered wherever our client calls home Private Residence An Independent Senior Living Community An Assisted Living or Group Home A Skilled Nursing Facility (Nursing Home) A hospital, acute care, rehabilitation, or hospice facility We are proud to provide home care services to our clients. Please contact us today to speak with us about what we can do for you, your loved one or friend.