Spring Hills Home Care FL - Orlando, FL

Spring Hills Home Care FL - Orlando, FL has yet not published prices.

Lovely Staff!!

I have no complaints about the care this place providing my mother while she was in there care. The staff where friendly to her and very professional in there work. I felt comfortable leaving her with them and they have made sure to keep in communication with me about any updates that she had. It was a pleasant experience and I would recommend it to anyone.

Care and Comfort

I was very happy with this nice community. We found the staff to be helpful and caring.The community was clean and maintained. The menu was appealing with a nice variety. Activities are offered for the residents who want to participate. We would recommend the care of this community to other families.

Kind Community

Great tour. This is a lovely community, and my tour of it went well. Everyone was very kind,and friendly overall. The location was to far for us to travel too, but this is a really nice community with kind people.

Absolutely fantastic!

The care that my dad received was lovely. The lady was on time every shift that we needed her. She also was able to do all the chores and things we asked before she left. She and my dad worked well with each other. They really were there for us when we really needed them.

Satisfied With this Home Care Agency

My sister used this home care agency for a little bit. It was a nice experience, but she didn't feel she needed it anymore. We were satisfied with all they did for her. She was pleased with the services she received from this home care agency. This is a home care agency I would recommend.

Great care service

Great service. Quick to respond to difficult cases. Highly recommend this very professional organization.

A Suitable Caregiver For Us

The girl that comes to the house has been doing acceptable. Mom is still the same and the caregiver gives her medication correctly while giving her showers and cleaning her room and bathroom. She cleans right and has no problems with the medication. I would recommend their help to others and I appreciate A Place For Mom helping our family.

Satisfied with this Home Care

We were satisfied with the services this home care agency provided my father with. I needed someone to sit and watch over him while he was in rehab. They did a good job, and I knew he was safe and in good hands. This is a nice home care agency.

Great Help

This is a nice service that offers great in home care giving. The care giver was excellent and patient. She was reliable and very helpful. She did everything that was needed. I would recommend this service to other families.

I Would use Them Again

I had to use this agency for a couple of days to watch my mom. My brother and daughter were still at home to see how the care went. They said the experience and care went fine. The caretakers seemed to be respectful. 3 out of 4 caretakers were good help. We would use the services again from this agency.

I do not feel they paired us up with the correct caregiver for her needs.

My Mother in law did not feel she needed this service and we are no longer using them. There was also an issue of the caregiver not following through on what we asked of them. When we set up the service they said they would work with her on her memory, however this was not the case. Once a week they would take her to the store but the other 2 days they did nothing to assist her with her memory.

Parents enjoyed the caregiver!

The agency was easy to work with and very reliable. The lady that was sent out did a wonderful job building rapport with my parents. She did a great job helping them will all of their needs. I would recommend this service!

Great Service

Great company, Lynn has been helpful in every way, and all 3 caregivers have worked out well

My Mother has had excellent care, and the caregivers anticipate her needs which has been very helpful.

Spring Hills Home Care Services respects each individual’s preferences and offers companionship for seniors who prefer to remain in their Orange County homes. Our team of bilingual caregivers will collaborate with you to customize a care plan for your loved one that lets him or her keep their lifestyle intact with little interruption.What makes us better than other home health agencies in Orlando? Signature Touches, of course. Spring Hills brings many of the same features of our assisted living facilities to your home, including activities and holistic wellness programs. In addition to medication administration and assistance with daily living as needed, we want to enable your loved one to enjoy their usual activities—and engage in new ones.