Home Helpers - College Point, NY

Home Helpers - College Point, NY has yet not published prices.

• Bathing, Grooming, Hygiene
  • Grocery Shopping / Errands
  • Incidental Transportation
  • Mobility Assistance
  • Medical Alert Systems

Mordo genuinely cares and selected a home health aide who was perfect for the job.

So far we are pretty happy with them.

So far we are pretty happy with them. The have been reliable, and I haven't heard of any issues so far. Things have been smooth.

No complaints so far

We are happy with home helpers and so far there are no issues. There was a bit of delay on their side with insurance, but as far as care we have no complaints.

More than adequate

Home helpers has been great! The only problem we ran into is the fact that this particular agency doesn't have a nurse. I thought that was a bit concerning since most agencies do have a nurse as well. The aide they sent was really really good. Overall we were very happy with their services and would definitely recommend to a friend.

Not the greatest

Home helpers has been assisting my Aunt for a couple of months and she will be discontinuing services soon. Although the help is appreciated the caregiver doesn't do things the way she would like them to be done. The guy running things was very pleasant in the beginning and very responsive. The pricing was reasonable. But in the end my Aunt is not happy with their services.

Excellent Service

My Mom was using Home Helpers for a brief time. Rachel, the caregiver was excellent. She was on time all the time even during bad weather. She was very persistent in taking care of Mom who can be difficult at times due to memory issues. I would definitely recommend this service.

Excellent service!

Everything has worked out very well with Home Helpers so far! The administrative staff have been very easy to work with, and all of the aides they've sent have been friendly and professional. The office staff are good about staying in touch, and like to check in and make sure things are going well with the aides they've sent.

Very very happy with everyone they sent

$19 an hour, min 3 hours a ...

$19 an hour, min 3 hours a day, min 4 days, $1000, in addition to current expenses

I highly recommend Home Helpers

I am extremely impressed with the caring, compassionate approach of the owner, his staff, and the aide they provide, including a free chemistry check to see if both the client and aide are mutually compatible. They offer several options for care, and are flexible in terms of rescheduling if necessary. The aide is extremely gentle, knowledgeable and caring for my mother, so I feel very comfortable knowing that she is safe if I need to leave the house. The aide also has given me wonderful tips for keeping my mother safe when she's not there.

So far so good. We have her from in ...

So far so good. We have her from in 3 days a week, 5 hours each day. She is really nice, very helpful and Mom really likes her.

Home Helpers provides non-medical in home care for the elderly and those recuperating from illness or injury. Our full-range of home care services enable our clients to live healthier,
happier and more rewarding lives in the privacy, safety, and comfort of their
own homes. If necessary, our caregivers are also able to care for your
loved ones in the hospital or rehab center.

Home Helpers is a home care agency based in the heart of Queens and provides services throughout the NYC Metro area.

Since opening our doors in 2008, we’ve specialized in caring for the
elderly by providing customized non medical home care for seniors.

We are unique from other home care agencies because of our
personalized approach to home care. We take the extra time to learn about our clients' needs as well as their
preferences. From the initial in home consultation
to frequent check in calls and visits, we work to build relationships with our
clients.