Best Senior Home Care - Bayside Hills, NY

Best Senior Home Care - Bayside Hills, NY has yet not published prices.

We have been very pleased.

They have done wonderfully. We have been very pleased. They have been very good, and very reliable. We haven't had any issues with billing, or anything. They really have been just wonderful.

High Marks

Kevin Meaney, the owner of Best Senior Home Care, is very diligent about choosing the right person for each job. Based upon his initial visit with my Dad, he selected a home care companion based on my father's personality, interests and background. Although it's only been a few weeks, it seems that the optimal companion was identified. My Dad seems much happier and more alive. I can definitely attribute this to having the right person taking care of him and engaging with him. My siblings and I are breathing a sigh of relief. Kevin and his assistant, Larissa, are there to support the family. I would recommend Best Senior Home Care to anyone.

Pleased with the service

Overall our experience with the Best Senior Home Care service was a good one! The people we talked to were knowledgeable and friendly, and the service that they provided was good!

Knowledgable and pleasant person

I did not end up hiring them because my family members felt they did not want to give up our current caregiver , I am sorry this was not communicated to me prior to our meeting with with mr meany. He was responsive to all my questions and concerns . He was knowledgable about the health care business .

Amazing Aide

They are a very good company. I am very pleased with them. The aide they assigned me is amazing. I do not have anything negative to say about them at all. I would recommend this company to anyone seeking home care services.

Best Senior Home Care provides non-medical companion services to seniors in their own home. We can provide companions for a few hours a day, several days a week, or as many hours a day as you require, including live-in services. Our agency will conduct a confidential, in-home assessment to gain a better understanding of your specific needs and expectations. We carefully screen and train all our companions, and only hire experienced and caring companions.