Home Care Assistance - Solon, OH

Home Care Assistance - Solon, OH has yet not published prices.

Very caring, however [Removed] has retired and I have not yet interacted with new owners.

It's all good!

The people here were very nice and very accommodating. Things were good and they did offer the services that I needed. I just felt that the staff at another place was more my speed and for me. Everything was good though.

The best around!

If I could I would give this staff a 100! They are the reason why I am doing so much better. The therapy they give me is great and the people that they send are always on time and they show me respect. They are so courteous and kind and I could not ask for better people.

A positive experience!

We have a caregiver from Home Care Assistance helping my mother once a week. So far it is working out very well. The caregiver is always on time and very friendly. My mother is really enjoying her company. The caregiver also makes suggestions that end up working very well.

Outstanding Service

I am very happy with the services of this in home care service. The care taker has been outstanding and respectful. We are getting the help that we need for my dad.They arrive on time and we could not be happier with the caretakers with all their help. I know that they will be there when needed.