Options For Senior America - Cleveland - Independence, OH

Options For Senior America - Cleveland - Independence, OH has yet not published prices.

Options For Senior America Corp. started providing home care services in late 1989 to the residents of the Washington, DC metropolitan area. What started as a handful of customers grew substantially due to the personal customer service that the company's management has always been keen to provide.

Today, OPTIONS, a non-medical home care organization, has several offices in the states of Georgia, Maryland, Ohio and Virginia, serves hundreds of families a year, and can extend its long-term live-in services to any region on the East Coast of the United States.

We are constantly screening candidates for care provider recruitment. We believe that it is essential to keep a readily available pool of good caregivers to choose from. Each and every applicant for a Home Health Aide position at OPTIONS undergoes a thorough screening process before they are added to our roster. We first conduct a face-to-face interview of each applicant by a senior staff member. During the interview, we determine the applicant's qualifications, assess their talents, and evaluate their interpersonal attributes and special skills. A competence test determines their level of knowledge, and a minimum of two relevant references must be thoroughly checked. All of these elements of the screening process must be satisfied before we add applicants to our roster. Finally, we conduct a criminal background check on each applicant before we consider them ready for client assignments.

The best agency!

A Place For Mom senior advisor gave me names of 3 agencies. I called all of them and chose Options because the Manager Nicole was fabulous! The responsiveness to our needs was quick and thorough. The caregiver [Removed] was professional and her performance was wonderful. Options was THE BEST!

Delores Athey

Thank you for the 5 STAR review! We work very hard to ensure an excellent level of both customer service and quality care for our clients and care recipients. We're pleased to hear that "Options was THE BEST!" Gestures such as yours, a review, give us both the feedback and assurance that we need to hopefully surpass our family’s expectations. We thank you for allowing us to serve your family.

Good care and service.

We have been happy with this service. The staff were helpful and caring to our needs. They found us someone to help us at home for the care that is needed. The care taker is caring and helps with a lot of needs both personal and she does help with house keeping. I would recommend this service and the care taker for good help and a nice value

Good Interview

We had a good interview with this home care agency.

Pleased with Home Care

I'am pleased with the services I have received from this home care agency.

Content with the care!!

My dad has said multiple times that he was content with the care that the caregivers had provided him with at this community. They where helpful to his recovery and maintained professional in there work. They where on time to appointments and made sure to keep in good communication with the family.

Highly Recommended!

The care that my loved one had received from Options For Senior Care was great! The staff arrived on time and made sure to keep everything clean and sanitary for my loved one. I would highly recommend this service!

Outstanding care provider.

We originally heard about Options from The Ohio Department of Aging. We talked to many agencies but decided to go with Options based on their understanding and empathy of our situation. They had a prompt response on our initial contact with them. The care provider [Removed] was outstanding! The availability and attentiveness of the staff was great and much appreciated.

Don't hire them

This place is a joke and provides terrible service in the Richmond VA area they need to be shut down asap

Delores Athey

We are sorry to hear you feel this way. We do not service Richmond from our Cleveland office. I would love an opportunity to speak with you in regard to your situation. Please feel free to reach out to me directly. My contact number is 1-800-2OPTION. I look forward to speaking with you.

Exceptional service.

We heard about Options from the Older Adults magazine. We contacted other agencies as well. The initial contact with Options was great. The professionalism of office staff was great. Responsiveness to our needs wonderful. The care provider is awesome. Overall experience: exceptionally well qualified and great service.

Great organization!

Kathie [Removed] and her professional staff went out of their way to make our experience in finding the attentive and nurturing in-home care that we desperately needed. Kathie not only let us know that we need not worry but that we knew she was able to accommodate our short time-frame. They gave us the peace of mind that we needed! We have been so pleased with the quality and temperament of the caregivers. We could not be more grateful that our Dad is in good hands. The live-in option worked best for us and my Mom has been able to reclaim her days and nights in order to spend quality time with our Dad.

Such a Blessing!

Dad has been in and out of the VA Hospital many times, and each time he comes home we know his quality care will continue, thanks to Options for Senior America.
The caregivers treat dad very well and make sure that all his needs and comforts are taken care of. It has been a blessing to have them in our home,

Great experience with past service!

Great experience with past service. We have used Options service in the past.

Very knowledgeable and caring

We found Options on-line and contacted them as well as other agencies. Kathie, the manager, is very knowledgeable, caring and had great follow-up skills. Professional office staff and very responsive to our needs.

Mattie does a great job!

Everything is good with Mattie's care taking. She does a great job! The quality assurance visits are not necessary but the overall quality of Options home care services is excellent.

Options is providing in home post op care. They are flexible and adjust to our needs. Post op eye drop schedule changes weekly. Options has a 24/7 phone and responds quickly when questions or changes happen. Very reliable.

Pretty Good Workers

So far the services provided by Options For Senior America has been pretty good. We have a hard time finding people who are able to lift my loved one, because he had a stroke, but a majority of them can do it.

An agency that treated us with dignity and respect!

Our family is still grieving the loss of my dear mother. On behalf of my brother and sisters, we want to send our heartfelt appreciation to Options For Senior America manager Kathie for her kind and thoughtful expression of sympathy upon our mother mother's passing.

Options has been with us during Mom's calling hours and we are especially grateful that our mother was treated with dignity and respect while being cared for in her own home. The service provided by Options helped to ease our concerns about her living alone and gave us children more quality time to spend with our mother in her last months. Thank you for being there for mother and for us.

Forever grateful for the care and support

I was very impressed with the team at Options for Senior America in Independence, Ohio. They worked with me for 10 months and supported and cared for my sister starting with a few hours a day to 24x7 care in her home. The manager was always there for me and my family and went out of her way to help us. My sister passed away with dignity and I will always be grateful to OFSA for their continuous caring and support.

Care Giver is God sent!

Can't be more satisfied! Very friendly and efficient group of people.