Home Instead Senior Care - Oakwood Village, OH

Home Instead Senior Care - Oakwood Village, OH has yet not published prices.

• Bathing, Grooming, Hygiene
  • Companionship & Conversation
  • Grocery Shopping / Errands
  • Incidental Transportation

I Am Very Happy With Them

We just have to speak with them to try and get the day of the week correct more refined. So far everything has just been wonderful. We are really enjoying the experience and the people they have sent us. We are very happy with them.

Did not have a good experience

I didn't have a good experience with this service. We had more than a few incidents of caregivers calling to cancel 30 minutes before their shift started, or showing up late. The caregivers they had that we did like ended up being let go, while the ones we had issues with stayed on. Eventually we decided to switch to another home care service.

Fantastic home care

They've been just great, I'd give them 5s across the board. They are professional, prompt, caring, and very hands on. The office will call to make sure things are going well, and they seem to hire really good people to provide the care. I've never had any trouble with them, and they were recommended to me by multiple sources.

Home Instead Senior Care enables the elderly to live independently. It’s at home where quality of life is enhanced without the stress of interrupted routines and changes in daily habits. Our non-medical CAREGivers provide one-on-one support and interaction that reduce feelings of isolation and depression. And, they’re able to encourage activities that stimulate thinking and promote physical well being. Our CAREGivers also provide help at home that includes meal preparation, light housekeeping, medication reminders, shopping, errands and incidental transportation to religious services, social events and medical appointments.