Family Tree Home Care Services - Solon, OH

Family Tree Home Care Services - Solon, OH has yet not published prices.

Great service!

Things are going very well with Family Tree Home Care! They do a great job taking care of my loved one, they're always on-time and reliable, and I feel like the caregivers really know what they are doing.
The only complaint I have is that their administrative staff could be better about follow-up, I feel like most of the time I am the one that has to call them to get issues resolved.

Mom and Dad almost live there. It is ...

Mom and Dad almost live there. It is an OK place, but just not up to the specs of a few other places, and low Medicare scores. Nurses are slow to arrive, but do well and seem to care. It is just not the best environment, in general. Nice people, too.

This had the warmest feel. While the...

This had the warmest feel. While the buildings are older and there was less choice in dining options, the residents had a great deal of contact with people. Continuing care options.

Our People Make the Difference! The Anna Maria At Home (also known as Family Tree Home Care Services) administrative staff has more than 50 years combined Home Care experience. We are available 24 hours a day, every day, for our clients, family members, our employees, and referral sources. With no charge, a nurse will perform an immediate on-site, or in-home Needs Assessment and evaluation;helping the family determine what they need and how often. We have developed a responsible and trustworthy care team; thoroughly screened, trained, insured, bonded & supervised by a licensed Nurse. Care team members complete 8 levels of training over 3 years focusing on: safety,personal care, dementia, wellness activities, and hospice support. Our Quality Assurance Program ensures frequent on-site evaluation,training, and oversight by a nurse. Our caregivers are selected for their compassion, integrity and commitment to ensuring that their clients maintain independence and dignity. We care about your family.