No complaints so far!!

My dad has seemed to make a smooth adjustment so far into this community and has really made him self right at home. He has had no complaints about the food and has enjoyed the activity program they have available throughout the week. Overall I have been pleased with the care he has received and have no complaints

son of client

Everyone seems friendly and helpful

A nice community!!

The staff are phenomenal and are quick to help when needed or to resolve an issue. They offer a lot of activities and the food is good. My cousin likes living at this community. Hilton East is a clean community and I would recommend it.

Healthy Meals!!

The meals this community provides are very healthy and well proportioned for my loved one. The staff have made my loved one feel right at home with a comfortable and peaceful bedroom. I have no complaints about this lovely facility and would recommend it.

Attentive staff !!

The nursing staff has been very attentive to my loved one, they are helping her make the adjustment period into her new living environment peaceful and comfortable. The meals could use some improvement and some more thought put into them.

This is a nice old country community!

The staff are nice and we have good communication with them. They offer a variety of activities. The one thing I do not like about the community is that the room is extremely small and my dad shares a bathroom with other people. The grounds are nice and the community is clean.

Hilton East Assisted Living has a track-record of quality care that spans decades. Our community is locally owned and operated by Dave Wegman, a life long resident of Hilton. His sincere desire to give seniors respect and dignity while catering toward their specific needs has made Hilton East one of the largest operating assisted living communities in Monroe County. We provide more care hours per resident than any other community. We offer the lowest rates in Monroe County - without compromising our superb quality. And unlike others, there is no "relocation risk" should private funding run out.

What makes us different?

Fixed rate guarantee

• Instead of continually increasing our rates, we promise no rate increases! In addition, our simple cost plan does not include hidden costs or extra charges.
Personalized care

• Resident needs vary. Upon admission, and throughout their stay, we assess their individual needs and adjust care plans accordingly. Virginia King, a resident of Hilton East for the last ten years states, "The resident care staff takes care of me in such a tender and loving manner that I feel like I am surrounded by many loving grandchildren!"

Seven steps to total Living

• Our recreation department focuses on the whole person. Governed by a seven-point guideline, we have activities that provide for the physical, intellectual, emotional, spiritual, social, occupational, and environmental aspects of living.