Hilltop Village is a unique community, located on 17 acres with all of the apartments on one level. Each apartment includes not only a full kitchen, but also a screened in patio and a private attic storage area. Hilltop Village apartments also ALLOW PETS.

Hilltop Village residents place a high value on their independence. Hilltop Village allows each resident to make the choice of packages and services they need or want.

Hilltop Village's staff is matched only in their commitment to make every resident feel at home. Our professional staff is encouraged to form friendships creating a bond of trust and caring with each resident. New residents are welcomed by both staff and current residents as a part of the Hilltop Village Family.

Review of Hilltop Village - Euclid, OH

The activities are great during the x-mas holidays. I haven’t been at Hilltop Village Apts too long.
I wish the walk in shower would be a little larger but I like the screened in porch off the living room.

I was very impressed both with the facility and with [Removed]. My intent is to go back with my dtr [Removed] for another visit and probably schedule a move in date.
It is a very nice facility that meets my needs unless I find something I like better before I am able to get out of this [Removed] I am in....

I moved to this community in 2013 from California. I have been happy ever since this move.

Review of Hilltop Village - Euclid, OH

I've enjoyed living at Hilltop

I love it.

Review of Hilltop Village Euclid, OH

Good, clean and quiet. I love my apartment.

Review of Hilltop Village Euclid, OH

A good place to live. Friendly staff, good activities. Neat and clean in all areas.

Review of Hilltop Village Euclid, OH

Moved in 6-1-16. Toured other communities and decided Hilltop as best services available for me. Transportation services allowed me to sell my house and car. All Dr.'s appointments were on time as well as trips to all stores and to all grocery stores, including to local diners, Maintenance and upkeep excellent. All on one floor. Good point. Family and I feel like this is the "Right Place at the Right Time." One happy resident.

Review of Hilltop Village Euclid, OH

A great private and wonderful place to live. I love it.

Review of Hilltop Village Euclid, OH

I love this area and the people, as well as the workers here.

So far so good

he staff have been quick to respond to our needs as a family. They help with mom's medication. We are able to choose services as she needs them. The activities are great and they keep this community well maintained. Mom has been here a short time and we are happy with the community. We like that we do not have to transition her to another community when she requires additional care.

Really am enjoying myself!

The staff was great. Actually everybody was great they were all nice and friendly. The food on the other hand stinks. It needs more flavor to it. I can hardly stand it. The community is always kept nice and clean. This community really made it easy for me.

Experience

I am very pleased with the service from this establishment.

I appreciate the staff. Very kind and courteous.

Very nice independent living

Overall I was very impressed with Hilltop Village! It seems like a very nice place for a senior who is looking for independent living. It's a nice looking facility, and it has a friendly family atmosphere. Unfortunately it did not end up being the best fit for what my loved one needed, but I would recommend it as being worth a look for independent living.

Older facility, staff seemed incredibly pleasant and professional. The facility appeared to be well maintained It's all on one floor which I especially liked. When asked about the average age of the residents they said it was probably in the 80+. Although the apartment only price is extremely attractive, when you add in for housekeeping, laundry, wakeup checks, evening wellness checks, and dinner it's an additional $2,485 which put there price in the range of nicer other options.

Good experience, so far!

So far things have gone well at Hilltop Village! It's a nice looking place, and the staff is friendly and professional. The activities director was a huge help to us throughout the whole process, and really helped my loved one get settled in and situated! I've heard good things from him, he says its a nice place and he likes the people!

Very pleased with their services thus far. Very caring staff and always willing to assist in best way possible. I highly recommend them.

Totally satisfied

Hilltop Village met all our needs and desires at the best possible price compared with all other assisted living facilities. Most importantly, the staff is understanding, cautious, efficient, and trustworthy. My 91 yr. old mother-in-law and my disabled sister-in-law, are living there together quite comfortably, and they are better off living at Hilltop Village than they have ever been. We have peace of mind now.

Very nice looking place

We visited this community when we were looking into senior living options. In terms of my needs, it had everything that I needed. There was a private residence that I could have to myself but did have access to visiting my husband in his residence if I wanted to. There were transportation services that were available as well, which would allow my husband to attend church. I was told that the staff couldn't provide hands-on care for bathing and transitioning, but they could be there to watch and ensure he was safe. It had a very friendly environment that made you feel welcome and at home.

A Hidden Gem

Hilltop Village is a "hidden gem". My mom is a resident in the Catered Care area and I could not imagine a better environment. The staff there are all so wonderful and caring! It is truly a family atmosphere...they take a personal interest in each resident. Merita, the director, does a great job and is very approachable with any suggestions for care of your family members that reside at Hilltop. It is the most wonderful place you will ever find.!!! Another bonus is the great patio..with chairs and umbrellas and hanging flower baskets.

Hilltop Village

We chose to go with Hilltop Village and are very happy with decision. The staff there is excellent and very helpful. The food quality is excellent and exceeds all expectations. The residents are all very friendly and the apartment is working out great for us. Highly recommended !!

We searched high and low, and this truly was the best deal we could find....

Took tour on Saturday, June...

Took tour on Saturday, June 8th. grandma did not like the community as much as she did Gates Mills club.

My meeting today with the Director wa...

My meeting today with the Director was wonderful. She is full of enthusiam at being over the residents at Hilltop. It is a nice quiet enviornment.

I went to see it and it looked very n...

I went to see it and it looked very nice, I like the apartments and the ala carte options, the director has been a big help.

Excellent facility, lots of activitie...

Excellent facility, lots of activities, newer building, staff excellent.