Hill Terrace Board and Care LOVED my father.

My father, 93, was living alone at home, until he fell. Common scenario. After Kaiser, he was sent to a Nursing Home for a month which was horrific experience for dad and our family. His new care requirements were beyond expertise and abilities. I had never heard of "Board and Care" facilities and was skeptical but agreed to tour at least 6 homes in Sonoma County. My father was the most important person in my life and there was no way I could leave him in a place that was not safe, clean and comfortable. I knew that place was Hill Terrace from the moment I went through the front door. Ernesto, Kevin and my Chele did not only care for my father, they loved him. With only 4 patients and most often 2 compassionate care givers, the quality of care he enjoyed was incomparable. I have 3 sisters, all devoted daughters, calling and visiting, always welcomed. The food, cleanliness, attention to safety all exceed my expectations. Dad passed in June 2015, I miss him and I miss my Hill Terrace family.