Sundance Villa - Novato, CA

The experience was positive.

The experience was positive. We have nothing to complain about. Things were pretty smooth. Unfortunately our time there was pretty short, but we never worried about the cleanliness of the place or anything like that. They did pretty good.

Very caring. Has been wonderful for ...

Very caring. Has been wonderful for my mom with Alzheimer's. Much better than a larger, better known and much more expensive facility.

Sundance Villa does an outstanding job

I was shopping around for a facility with very little to go on and so I contacted A Place For Mom and they immediately responded with Sundance Villa as an option. I toured four other places before Sundance and the other facilities were more of assisted living places and not as friendly as Sundance Villa. Sundance is really homie and took my brother in as a member of their family. They are great people, the value is hardest to rate because all the places are pretty darn expensive. The owner and operator, Russ, has offered to take my brother out for movies when he is well enough for those activities.

Good location, nice from the outside....

Good location, nice from the outside. Don't think this is right setup for my mom.