Highland Pointe Health and Rehab Center - Highland Heights, OH

Highland Pointe Health and Rehab Center - Highland Heights, OH has yet not published prices.

Should be called low point

The absolute worst place you can send a loved one to. The director of rehab was rude, made fun of patients at their expense. She did not act very professional. Would anybody want this for their family? I do not think so. Even worse the cota that was rehabing my mother was just as worse. She was yelling at her and forcing her to do tasks that she did not feel like she was capable at the time . The cota exemplified no signs of empathy toward my mother. I have filed complaints against this facility and can only hope it changes their management and therapy team.

This was my first experience in a Nursing facility. The Director of Business Development and Admissions Director were so extremely welcoming and helpful to me and my family. I felt so comfortable about making the decision to place my family member at Highland Pointe and knew that the care and therapy was top of the line with the ladies daily follow up with any questions we had. Amazing ladies, Amazing facility.

Nice tour

This was a nice tour, I was looking for my wife and I felt the staff did a nice tour, they took their time and showed me around and they answered all my questions. I was not sure my wife needed this much care and I did find a different community that was closer to me that I thought would be a better fit.