- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Aging in Place
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Nurse on Call
- Homecare Onsite
Don't believe the good reviews. High staff turnover and "accidents" with the residents.
Things are going very good. We do not have any complaints at all. Hidden Creek is a great place. It's excellent actually.
Hidden Creek is Home
Mom has only been at Hidden Creek for a month and
she is adjusting nicely. I believe a big part of her
happiness is the attentive and caring staff.
They staff is quick to call if there is an issue that needs
the families attention. (meds, etc)
I feels like a family setting and I think that brings a
natural feeling of being safe; at home.
Great management and Staff !