Nice property!!

I have no complaints of how things went for my tour of this community it was actually one of our top choices. The staff where friendly and made sure to provide my mother and I with lots of great information. The property was nicely maintained and the apartments where clean as well as spacious. I just did not like the fact that they would not have someone there at all times of the day in case something happened.

Heritage Apartments

I am so happy with The Heritage in East Troy. The people are so friendly, welcoming, and helpful. Mary Ann (the manager) has been absolutely wonderful in making this transition, for my mom, as seamless as possible. I would highly recommend the Heritage to anyone who has a loved one who is ready to move to a 55 and older community.

They have a lot of communit...

They have a lot of community activities and read purses that come to the residence (ie bank, hair, pharmacy). It is clean, Mary Ann cares a lot about the residence and was willing to come in on our day off to give a tour. The town is smaller than we were looking for and the distance from family prevents us from choosing this option.

The Heritage is owned by the Kiwanis Heritage and managed by Oakbrook Corporation. Kiwanis Heritage, Inc. was established by the Kiwanis Club of Greater East Troy in 1998, with the mission of planning, constructing and operating affordable, quality senior citizens housing developetments.

The Heritage has a prime location providing convenient access to super markets, pharmacies, medical services, shops, restaurants, churches, and much more. The Heritage offers residents, ages 55 and older, the best of both worlds...worry-free luxury apartment living, onsite amentities and interesting programing. The Heritage offers new choices for your lifestyle.