Helping Friends Home Services - Valrico, FL

A Small Community

It seems to be going very well from what I see when I am here and my mom is doing good too. It is a small assisted living facility. The staff communicate with me and since I am there every there it has been good. They are welcoming, nice, and helpful. They are doing good job.

Nice clean and quiet location with a welcoming staff. It was not a fit for our family as my mom needs more social and physical activities/resources.

Nice home! Nice Neighborhood! Nice people!

I visted Helping Friends while trying to find a safe place for my brother-in-law. We needed a priv room due to his sleep habits, and unfortunately at that time, none were available.
The home was clean and the couple who own this home were friendly and professional. They went the extra mile to help me thinkk through what options were available for housing, financial assistance etc.
They seem to have a real "heart" for taking care of people.
They followed up with me several times to see if I had found a place for him and to offer suggestions.

Helping Friends Home Services is located in Valrico, Florida. This high quality facility offers care centered around care for seniors who are no longer able to live on their own. In particular, we concentrate on helping out seniors who are suffering from age related cognitive conditions. What sets us apart from other facilities is that we place a heavy emphasis on respecting the autonomy of people in our care. As our name suggests, we're here to help rather than to take over one's life. We're dedicated to helping the elderly live life to the fullest while in our care. We pride ourselves in an ability to combine independent living and a strong community. We offer any help that a senior needs or requests. Unlike many locations which focus only on medical needs, we also recognize the issues that come from various conditions. In particular we're aware that our seniors might need help getting dressed, attending to personal hygiene or getting around. Again, this is where the helping aspect of our name comes in. We take great pride in the fact that the seniors in our care see us as helping, rather than taking over their life. We give them that extra hand that they need in order to be happy and healthy in their golden years. It's not just the staff that work to make a greater whole though. Everyone in Helping Friends Home Services is part of the whole larger community. Whether it's the seniors or the staff, we're all joined together in helping to create something more than a simple building. What we're all working toward is creating a home, and one filled with people who like and respect each other no matter what their needs might be. We're all hear to learn from each other, take care of each other, and create a wonderful environment to enjoy life.