ok

My mom was there and Wilma and husband were great! Staff was ok. Roaches seem to be a problem. My mom actually found one crawling on her in her room! Confidential information doesn't seem to matter either.

RUN FROM THIS PLACE!!

DO NOT TAKE YOUR LOVED ONE HERE!! THIS PLACE WAS RECENTLY SOLD,for the 2nd time in 2 yrs & the newest owner [names removed] gave us their word that they would not be raising the prices,as the previous owner just did.This Husband/wife duo/owners are nothing but greedy, & clearly do not care about the people!They have come in here & turned the lives upside down of these residents, & Some people were here for YEARS,do not need constant care,but assistance,meals,laundry,etc.These new owners just came in and also Fired all of the staff that the residents knew & loved, and are going to do it themselves,as to profit even more! [removed] This woman,who you can barely understand,was verbally badgering our loved one,
"I RAISE RENT,YOU PAY,YOU PAY" Instead of FIRST contacting IN WRITING,the family who pays for it,& completely upsetting our disabled parent,& pushing for more money w/ 12 days notice!!(until I pointed out the Law, & we got it extended)However,when we 1st met Husband,he said they had owned one before(perhaps more)& sold them after 2 yrs.So I asked "Was that to divert the capital gains taxes,& do a 1031 exchange into the next property?" He said yes.So clearly they are in it for the REAL ESTATE investment,the Gov,t Subsidized money to help take care of people is helping them fund such RE transaction,AND they are moving in to "Care"for these people, so when they sell it in 2Yrs, they wont have to pay capital gains taxes again! [removed] driving the costs up so much they all have to move out! People who have been there for years,should've been grandfathered in & exempt from the $500+ increase in one shot!! Perhaps to new residents coming in,they could afford that!When I asked Husband less than 2MO ago if the rent was going up,bc I stated, "We have no more dollars to give!" We all are chipping in to pay for this, & are tapped,please tell me will the rent increase for us?"NO" & less than 2 mo later,a steep increase,& when I called him directly to remind him of the promise he had made,he answered the phone,I identified myself, & he handed the phone off to his wife!! [removed] So we are all now forced to try & find a new home for our disabled (& some are closer to the end of life)with very little notice & in the meantime, our Parent feels VERY uncomfortable being there,and has no feeling of security, nor serenity in her "HOME"
RUN FROM THIS PLACE!! Its too bad, at one time it was a pretty nice place! ONE of the owners out of the 4xs its been sold was Super, & SADLY, sold it to this Greedy,Rude couple who dont give a [removed] about this Industry, or "CARING" for our people!! {removed]

I took a tour of Heavens Grace and I was very impressed! The home was bright, cheerful and very clean. The caregivers that work there are warm, caring, attentive and easy to talk to!! Definitely, a home I would consider for my Elderly father!!

Just great

They’re very clean over there. They’re really great. They seem to be doing everything fine. They just a good place. Location was important to me. It’s in a residential area so the parking is on the street food. The food not fancy, but it looks really good to me.