Heartland Health Care Center-Briarwood - Flint, MI

Heartland Health Care Center-Briarwood - Flint, MI has yet not published prices.

Pleasant Road to Recovery

I was admitted to Heartland Health Care Center-Briarwood on February 1, 2018, four days after a total hip replacement.

The first person I met with was my social worker who wanted t know what my goals were at Heartland. I told [name removed] I wanted to walk out of Hearland at the end of my stay without any mechanical aids including a cane.

I can't say enough about the physical and occupational therapists at Heartland. Aside from being knowledgeable
and proficient at what they did they were also pleasant to be with and truly cared about my well being. Everything is not a bed of roses at the beginning but they made all of my sessions productive and with as little pain as possible.

The entire staff was helpful, courteous and went out of their way to help me. I can't say enough about the facility. I'm walking out of Heartland tomorrow, four weeks from the day I was admitted, and will be walking out the door without any mechanical help.