Roo Lan Healthcare Center - Lacey, WA

Roo Lan Healthcare Center - Lacey, WA has yet not published prices.

Roo Lan is family owned and has been serving the community of Lacey, Washington's families since 1971. Roo Lan boasts some of the most experienced staff in the county. Roo Lan is the only Skilled Nursing and Memory care community in the surrounding area.

• IV Therapy
  • Transportation

They have been excellent to mom. They have been very friendly. Both of my parents are in there for long term care and I am very pleased with the care they are receiving.

The experience is just wonderful so far! The nurses are wonderful, their care is unbelievable! The aides were also very nice. The facility looked wonderful and very clean. The staff call me whenever anything changes. They are great with that!

The people there were phenomenal. If I could buy them all a car, I would!

The nurses are wonderful! My brother is eating well and he looks really good. The staff are excellent with keeping me updated.

Roo-Lan is amazing. My dad hasn't been the easiest patient but they've gone over and beyond to make him comfortable and we appreciate all their efforts. It's very clean from what I've seen. They've been amazing at keeping me informed, I know exactly what's going on with him.

The nurses seem pretty good. It was pretty clean when I went there, although the building is old and needs some refurbishment. They definitely call me to keep me updated

I liked all of the nurses except for one, because she kept me from eating certain things. Besides her, everyone was sure to give me hugs, and they were very nice to me.

They are a 5-star place all the way! We are grateful for and pleased with treatment. Everything was fantastic, everyone knew my mother's name. They were so polite. I can not say enough good things. The place was clean and they let us eat there with her for free. They gave us updates on a regular basis. I have already recommended them to many of my family and friends, we truly had a very good experience there.

The staff has been very good during the day, but not so much in the evening. They do not seem to get my mom's pajamas on and they do not take out her teeth, they seem very short staffed or are just not doing it.

They are very caring, and they're doing a good job looking after my wife.

My dad seems to be happy and they are very nice to him. I think the therapists have done as much as they can to help him recover. Every time I come to visit, it's clean. The staff communicates very well with me

I would like to see a faster response time for nurses, and the CNAs need more training. The nurses would blow you off. They have common institutional food, very bland.

The front desk staff is very helpful. They call me both to get permission for things and to keep me informed. It's clean. It's an older building, but the carpet is new. The food is fine

There needs to be better communication among the staff.

The quality and consistency of the care was variable. There was also inconsistency with aides following the care plan. I did not see staff washing hands after toileting care, dressing, bed changes, assisting with food, and there was no hand sanitizer in the room or outside the door. They tried with the food, but the quality was...not very good.

From what I've heard, everything is going just fine.

My mother can be very difficult and the nurses and staff are able to help her. They are very patient. The cleanliness is fantastic. We went in once and my mother acted like she was still hungry and they gave her another piece of meat to make her happy. They are very good to her.

I had no complaints about the facility. They were very, very good to my husband. When I had questions, the staff would tend to them immediately. I would highly recommend this facility!

They always call me and keep me informed.

The staff are doing what they can to make all of the residents feel comfortable.

The staff is very friendly.

I would recommend Roo Lan Health Care to a loved one.

The staff is very friendly and on top of their jobs. They are very helpful with my mom.

All things considered, the overall experience was almost perfect. The facility is especially clean.

Roo Lan was outstanding!

The team at Roo Lan was great!

Rehab Therapy Services are a 5 out of 5!

The staff is very friendly.

I would recommend Roo Lan Health Care to a loved one.