Very nice home setting

Kra-Nur Manor was a very nice tour. The home setting was very clean and inviting. The staff was friendly and provided us information on how they take care of the residents, and answered the questions that we asked. We chose another community because mom had her heart set on her own apartment.

It has been a wonderful place for my mother

I am very, very pleased with it. There are 6 ladies at this place. The help is wonderful. The food is good. I have absolutely nothing bad to say about it. It has been a wonderful place for my mother. I really don't know how they could improved it. It's a beautiful and clean facility. They don't have that many activities. It has been a wonderful experience for my mother. The other 5 ladies seem very happy as well.

Review of Kra-Nur Manor Residential Care Home in Burton, MI

2nd one visited. Very nice location...close to me but not as nice as Hamilton's, especially the community bathroom situation.

KraNur Manor

My mom has been at KraNur Manor for two weeks, and she adjusted immediately to the environment. It is real homey with a family feel. The staff is helpful and friendly. Family members are welcome anytime. The ladies (6) interact with each other in a positive way. In two weeks my mom has gotten stronger , and she seems to be happier. I am so thankful to "A Place for Mom" for recommending KraNur Manor. I knew it would be the right place as soon as I toured it.