HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital-North - Memphis, TN

HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital-North - Memphis, TN has yet not published prices.

Phenomenal facility, they did great!

Phenomenal facility, they did great! He was in bad shape when he got there. They were excellent in protecting his safety. The rehab they did was extraordinary, I have never worked with such a professional organization. I got phone calls everyday to let me know how he was doing they did a good job with communication.

As one of the nation’s largest provider of inpatient rehabilitation, our hospitals stand at the leading edge of advanced technologies and treatments. The technologies we offer help to improve our patients’ functional independence measure, which ultimately leads to getting our patients back home quickly. Our spacious gym has beautiful ceiling-to-floor windows offering natural light and a great view of our back patio. The gym also has a 42” flat screen television. Our day rooms that are available for patient and family use are both equipped with 50” flat screen televisions.In addition to caring for general rehabilitation diagnoses such as orthopedic, cardiac, pulmonary and medical-surgical patients, HealthSouth has specialized inpatient programs for stroke, spinal cord injury and brain injury patients.