Majestic Gardens at Memphis - Memphis, TN

Majestic Gardens at Memphis - Memphis, TN has yet not published prices.

At Majestic Gardens we are passionate about providing the highest quality nursing and rehabilitative care available. Our rehab specialists and nursing staff employ state-of-the-art medical equipment and cutting-edge therapies in order to provide the best possible care to our patients 7 days a week. We have Smart TVs and weekly live entertainment for our guest's enjoyment. Every resident is given a thorough evaluation when they move in, and an individualized care plan is crafted just for them. To complement our medical services, we offer comfortable, well-appointed private and semi-private rooms, delicious and nutritious meals and snacks, and a fun and engaging program or recreational and social activities.

I would recommend Majestic Gardens to a friend.

I was there before and it's so nice and pleasant. Everyone has a nice attitude and personality, and when I call the nurses they come. The staff is busy but attentive.

They made us feel warm and welcome, we have no complaints.

My loved one is enjoying his stay. The rehab is working for him and the therapists are teaching him how to do his exercises. He's said he likes the food. They do a good job of telling me what is going on with him.

My dad seems to be happy there at the facility. The staff has been very friendly. The cleanliness of the facility has improved in the time he's been there, hats off to them for that.

I'd recommend this place. I believe they are doing the best they can to deal with my loved one.

I would recommend this rehab, but they need more workers. They are understaffed.

The nurses do good with giving my loved one her medication on time. They keep the facility and her room clean. The staff tries to take things in their own hands, and they just give you the runaround. One of the ladies is never friendly. But overall I'd recommend this rehab.

The nurses are very friendly. I would like to see my mom do some more exercises, but the therapists are doing good. The rehab made sure to check in with me and keep me updated. My father used to stay there and they have improved a whole lot on the cleanliness since he was there. My mom will eat just about anything that they give her.

The front desk staff is friendly, but sometimes they're not there, and when they're not there you can't even get in. Sometimes when I come to visit, my loved one's hair isn't combed. The bathroom is not always clean but the room is clean and they change her sheets. They bring the correct meals according to her diet and the food looks tasty. They will call if there is any emergency or change in medication.

Most times my loved one is doing good. They are making improvements on keeping the facility clean. He complains all the time about the meals, but when I tried them I didn't see anything wrong with them.

They have poor communication skills. I sat there for three hours waiting to be cleaned up, and I ended up doing it myself because they took so long. The social worker and admission staff were awesome though. The place usually smelled good.