Majestic Gardens at Memphis - Memphis, TN

Majestic Gardens at Memphis - Memphis, TN has yet not published prices.

Review of Majestic Gardens at Memphis

My father is doing excellent, way better than before he went in. They have good personalities and they do everything to take care of my father since he has been there. They are very clean. It always smells good. My dad's gained a few pounds since he has been there!

Review of Majestic Gardens at Memphis

We are very satisfied! Every time we have gone, things are taken care of. The administrator is wonderful and makes it all better. It is all good! So far the nurses have been kind and thoughtful and caring. The facility is very clean! He likes their meals! So far, their communication is good. I am really pleased and things are working out really well.

Review of Majestic Gardens at Memphis

Everything seems to be good there and I'd go back there anytime. The staff takes care of you. They don't let you move around on your own to make sure you don't fall, and that's a good thing. The staff has good manners about themselves. They're good at tolerating a lot of things. The doctor there at Majestic Gardens would write down orders and the staff would do something different. It's really clean. As soon as you eat they're in to clean and straighten up. It's a nice place, good and clean. The meals are fine.

Review of Majestic Gardens at Memphis

I like the facility! I am delighted with the staff! The nurses take very good care of him!

Review of Majestic Gardens at Memphis

So far this from what I have seen this stay has also been great. He always appreciates the care he receives here. Their rehab therapy seems to be really working for him because he is needing my help less and less such as when he eats. I met a couple of nurses and they were very good! I think the overnight cleaning shift could use more attention. There were bottles in the hallways. Other than that it has been great. We both really appreciate how they have done his clothes. They have been great at communicating. Anytime I have had questions they have really been friendly!

Review of Majestic Gardens at Memphis

Our stay with Majestic has been fine so far. I know that he is happy with his care. My loved one is really going through it right now and he can really be crabby. Despite him being crabby the staff seems to always be so friendly with him. They are all really nice. There is a little room for improvement in communication.

Review of Majestic Gardens at Memphis

He seems happy! He's getting his therapy and exercise. He's being fed well, too! I can't get anybody to talk to me.

Review of Majestic Gardens at Memphis

Overall, it was good! They were attentive to me. They did what they could, under the circumstance. They were more short-handed than anything.

Review of Majestic Gardens at Memphis

It's been okay. I like their customer service, they're very friendly and very helpful. So far their nursing care seems to be good. I appreciate how helpful they were. It's pretty clean! They have reached out to me and they seem knowledgeable about her care. They could improve and speed up their evaluation process so my mother could have started physical therapy sooner. My aunt has been trying to get in contact with my mother's doctor there and the doctor has yet get back to her.

Review of Majestic Gardens at Memphis

I like their attitude. They're very nice people! They treated her nice. I didn't get some of her clothes back though. The nurse's assistants could have been better. Overall, they were okay.

Review of Majestic Gardens at Memphis

It is better than the last place. They have great service and they are attentive. The staff does what they say they will do. The social worker is very attentive and was great at getting him checked in. She provided a wheelchair and explained things. It is very clean.

Review of Majestic Gardens at Memphis

My loved one can be a little bit demanding, they just went out of their way to make him feel good and comfortable around his surroundings. Everybody was really nice. The housekeeping was on top of their job! I didn't see anything out of wack. Everything was totally immaculate. When you walk in it didn't smell like a nursing home. I don't think he liked the food, he is a very picky eater. I think the food upset his stomach. The communication was awesome. They called me if they had any questions they would call.

Review of Majestic Gardens at Memphis

They were very helpful and cared about my brother being welcomed. He said the meals are good. They have not contacted me. They answered my questions.

Review of Majestic Gardens at Memphis

The nurses are very friendly. My mother says that the staff is really good for her and treats her well all of the time. I really like how I see the way the staff interacts with the patients here. They are always there to help. There has been some miscommunication between the shifts. Overall the cleanliness has been fine. The meals seem fine and she is eating. They have provided proper meals. I did not hear from anybody but then we had the care conference. They informed us that it was okay to ask whatever questions either one of us has.

Review of Majestic Gardens at Memphis

I am not happy with it. Their rehab therapy is doing a good job. She is doing well. Some of them were doing their job and she was pleased with them and some of them she does not like. When she rings the bell they do not help. They are all friendly to me. She had a problem with the medication. Downstairs it is clean and it is not clean upstairs. They do not wash the bedspread. The food is terrible. She does not like it. Their communication was very poor and I do not know anything. I asked about the doctor and they never got back to me.

Review of Majestic Gardens

Everything is great and the staff is great. Their rehab therapy services are fine. The person at the front desk is terrible is unprofessional and rude. She is young and immature. Everybody else is great. The social workers provide exceptional service. The facility is very clean. My dad enjoys the meals.

Review of Majestic Gardens

They are taking good care of her. I like the aides and they are very friendly. The nurses were helping her. It is really clean. Communication is excellent. They call me.

Review of Majestic Gardens

Overall, we had an excellent experience!

Review of Majestic Gardens

Overall, we had a great experience!

Review of Majestic Gardens

The staff care seems okay. My loved one hasn't been complaining and she's not one to stay quiet. Everybody's great. They are really nice. It's cleaner than most places I've seen. It doesn't smell. I don't know what they're doing. I'm trying to contact them and figure that out. I was supposed to have a care plan meeting with them and they never showed up. They did call me later to reschedule.

Review of Majestic Gardens

It has been pretty good! He had some concerns about his breakfast. I did address this with the director. They said they would get right on top of this.

Review of Majestic Gardens

Some are good and some are not good. I saw a young lady from therapy and worked with my mom for 30 minutes. She is coming a long way and starting to walk now. I get information from my mom. The director called me personally.

Review of Majestic Gardens

07/17/2019 4 The rehab therapists were wonderful to me. I loved them. Some of the certified nurses were mean. The housekeeping people were really nice. The nurses and doctors are nice. They kept my room clean. The food was okay. They communicated with me.

Review of Majestic Gardens

Majestic is good, he is satisfied! It is pretty clean. He has not complained about the meals. Communication has been difficult at times when I try to call the facility. It is kind of hard to get an answer. I believe this is because they are so low on man power.

Review of Majestic Gardens

Overall, we had a great experience. They could use a little more therapy. The services are good but more would help. The nurses really could use a little more of everything.

Review of Majestic Gardens

They are very sweet to her and talk to her. They fussed with her and she was needing help. They do not mistreat her. It is sad. They are helping her. The social worker was only there one time. Some are friendly and some are not. The woman who brings her food tray is friendly and helps her. She said her room is clean. There is a man who enters her room from time to time. That does not bother her. She said the meals are good.

Review of Majestic Gardens

My mother is doing better because of their rehab therapy. The staff care is good, but she sometimes has problems with getting help, and medication. The nurses have been good so far. They're not cleaning up as much as they could. They have her eat a little early, like at 7 pm, and she's a bit hungry at night. She did say the cook can't cook. I haven't spoken to anyone about her. They did tell me they'll call me on Thursday but other than that no one's been talking to me at all.

Review of Majestic Gardens

Our experience at Majestic Gardens was less than majestic.

Review of Majestic Gardens

They lost his clothes. They were labeled, and I never got them back. The rehab therapists were really working with him. The wound care specialist was good. The night staff was not good at all. He wasn't monitored enough. They had a lot of sandwiches and had the same thing for lunch and dinner. They are understaffed in their dietitian department. The only time they communicated with me was when he had an incident. The admissions person did not contact me.

Review of Majestic Gardens

Quite a few of the staff is friendly. There is a lack of care from the nurses. Doctor orders are not being followed through by them. The facility is pretty clean. She has been eating all of her meals. So, that is good to see.

Review of Majestic Gardens at Memphis

It is a very nice and clean place. They have not contacted me yet. I could use more communication with them.

Review of Majestic Gardens at Memphis

Overall, it's a very nice place. The media shows some nursing homes in bad conditions, and this one is very nice. I've had to call several times for information. My brother has had to ask about his medication. The evening nurse and the nurses assistant is very nice. He is particular when it comes to meals but he didn't complain about any in particular here.

Review of Majestic Gardens at Memphis

My cousin is happy. He says the staff is nice and the place is clean. I felt that everything was ran well.

Review of Majestic Gardens at Memphis

Overall, everything was good. I did have an issue with the communication. No one called or told me anything and when I got the information it was because I went in and asked.

Review of Majestic Gardens at Memphis

Overall, my loved one is showing improvement with the therapy. There's been some delay in getting the medication, but that seems to be ironed out. The administrative staff is very positive. The CNAs have a tough job. The meals are not appealing and are dried out. I wish I would get updates from the staff rather than him.

Review of Majestic Gardens at Memphis

My mom said the rehab was good and they would call me with updates. Everyone there is very friendly. It is an older building and my mom said the food isn't great. We had a meeting and it was a little disorganized. I do wish they would talk to me instead of me having to hear updates from my mom.

Review of Majestic Gardens at Memphis

We discharged early and that is all I have to say.

Review of Majestic Gardens at Memphis

When we first got there, they showed me and my mother love. She likes the rehab therapy and is doing better. The nursing care is pretty good and the staff was respectful, good and attentive to the patients. The place has been clean and has a fresh scent! I have not been there during the meals but my mother has not said anything wrong. I really like how they communicate well.

Review of Majestic Gardens at Memphis

They were truly fantastic! We really appreciated the staff and we were very happy with our experience!

Review of Majestic Gardens at Memphis

The nursing care was really good and they always had time for every patient. The medication was always on time too. The therapy went great for my loved one and the staff was really attentive whenever he hit the call button. The food was good and the bathroom and his room were clean! Anything I wanted to know or needed, they would let me know!

Review of Majestic Gardens at Memphis

They are taking care of my loved one and have been attentive to her diet restrictions. We never hear anything from the doctor or nurses but they have their hands full.

Review of Majestic Gardens at Memphis

Things are great. It is a really nice place and I really like it. The staff is treating my loved one well but some of her items were lost. The nursing care is okay. They have not called or told me anything about her care.

Review of Majestic Gardens at Memphis

It was mostly good but no one keeps me informed.

Review of Majestic Gardens at Memphis

Everything seems to be clean and they are so nice. My loved one does not mind being there. There is one person who is especially really nice. I think she is an aide and she works in the day time. She was on the other side of the floor and checked on us. They had cake and ice cream yesterday, too. The meals seem to be good and they bring his meals. They help him to eat.

Review of Majestic Gardens at Memphis

It is clean and far as I can see the care is good. The staff are friendly. They do not tell me how long is has to be there, though.

Review of Majestic Gardens at Memphis

She is getting good care there. The experience has been very good. I haven't had any problems with them and they are very helpful. She loves the food.

Review of Majestic Gardens at Memphis

The staff have been nice and very kind when we visit in person. It is clean. However at this point I would not recommend the facility. My sister slept in an uncomfortable chair to help watch my loved one and was not offered anything else otherwise. On the first night we were told she would have a private room and when she arrived this was not the case. There were not any bed rails on the bed. The air conditioning did not work. Certain nurses have been better than others. My attempt to call the nurse this morning did not go through. The nurse's response was short and not very friendly and the call disconnected.

Review of Majestic Gardens at Memphis

Everybody is real friendly and they are constantly in the room checking on my loved one and she has really bonded with them. She said the girls in blue do such a good job. I saw her yesterday and she is doing really good. From the very beginning I meant with the lady in admissions, and she was lovely, helpful, and nice. The cleanliness could be a little better. My loved one hasn't complained about the food. I think it's been alright. The only way they could improve the service is by keeping in touch the family.

Review of Majestic Gardens at Memphis

They are still working on improving, but it's much better than it used to be. The staff were very friendly. The front lobby and physical therapy room were very clean. Their menu was a little more limited than other facilities.

Review of Majestic Gardens at Memphis

Some nurses are excellent and some are not. The response time from the staff is not good.

Review of Majestic Gardens at Memphis

I would recommend the facility to people who live in this area. From what I see I like how the nursing interacts with the patients. I have talked to several of the nurses and they were all great interactions. I have not really had received any communication up until this point other than with the staff members I chase down in the hallway.

Review of Majestic Gardens at Memphis

I'd recommend Majestic Gardens! Some of the meals she did not care for.

Review of Majestic Gardens at Memphis

The facility is really nice. They have been so friendly to us - I really appreciate that! They do a pretty good job. Really, all of them have been so nice and try to be helpful.

Review of Majestic Gardens at Memphis

They are professional and know what they are doing. We do not have to ask them. They are nice. The therapy, nurses, and staff are all excellent. I love the people and he likes all of them. It is very good. The nurse and the social worker communicates well. I think he is going to come home early. He is walking now!

Review of Majestic Gardens at Memphis

The staff is very friendly and they checked on her a lot and were very helpful. She did not complain about anything. They seemed very pleasant and helpful when I was there for a couple of hours. Four to five people checked on her and I thought that was good. The sink needed to be scrubbed and stuff on the floor. It needed to be swept and mopped. The floors and bathroom seemed to be a little bit lacking with being clean. The times I have called them they have been very helpful. There have been times I was put on hold and sent to voicemail. It is not perfect but it is good.

Review of Majestic Gardens at Memphis

It has been a good rehab overall. I was very disappointed in that they told me my father was up and walking around, when we knew he couldn't walk. His room and his bathroom could be better. The dining area as well.

Review of Majestic Gardens at Memphis

His nurse and his nurse's aide are very sweet. The food is good. They do not clean as well as they should. I see that they do not have good morale. I had to borrow and promise the nurse I would bring the wheelchair back. I am trying to get him discharged. There are a few bad apples there.

Review of Majestic Gardens at Memphis

The majority is friendly. There is one nice nurse. The nurses have the worst attitude. I tried to give them the benefit of the doubt but the Administrator said no, they are supposed to be nice and not bring an attitude in here. Other places they come in with a smile and make you think they care about you. Not here. I had to wait all night long for meds and had to wait for the shift change.

Review of Majestic Gardens at Memphis

I am trying to extend his stay there. They do real good. They do real great and they call me with any complications. It is nice. When my uncle got there and he did not want to open his eyes and they were able to get him to eat. Their communication is great. They call me for everything.

Review of Majestic Gardens at Memphis

It seems like a good rehab. They would call me about my loved one's care.

Review of Majestic Gardens at Memphis

The food was good, getting into the place was nice, and the discharging was nice. They were giving her meds on time. They were helpful. I watched the therapists with their patients, they had a lot of handicap patients, and I saw that they were caring for them very well. With exception of two people. Everything was great, but two people on the night shift were rude to her. One was a PT guy, and one was a female. It was clean. I looked at her sheets to make sure they were changed. They were. It is an old building, so it’s going to have scars. But it is clean. She enjoy the food and her snacks. There was someone constantly calling me to update me on things.

Review of Majestic Gardens at Memphis

I was very pleased and got a clear understanding of what was going on. I met with everyone that had anything to do with her treatment. The lines of communication were open and did a great job at transparency. Upon coming there your first impression is good and you feel comfortable leaving your family member there. When she first went there they didn't have no heat. Something was wrong with it. The next day they moved her to another room. They did want to meet with me and talked to me about her plan and the expectations they had for her and the things they can do to help. If you help us help you it will work. They did a fine job in laying out the plan. They are good and keep the facility really clean and in order. The inside and the outside of the place was good. The meals they did what they were supposed to do according to what the doctor wanted for her.

It's very good.

Review of Majestic Gardens at Memphis

I was pushed into it and it was not my choice at all.

Review of Majestic Gardens at Memphis

They are trying doing a good job. They have been open and they will call. It seems a little harder to get some things we ask for; I cannot find a nurse at times. When my dad's medicines were faxed they did not fill right away - meaning days. I did not find out about this for some time. He spoke with the dietitian but it takes a while to get request to process.

Review of Majestic Gardens at Memphis

They are good, I love it. It's clean. No staff was there to help there assist with handling transportation. I was asking the nurse about the progress - I need to meet with PT for a little more information.

Review of Majestic Gardens at Memphis

The care was not the best. They kept it pretty clean though.

Review of Majestic Gardens at Memphis

They are all pretty friendly but I am not very happy. They wanted me to put tags on his clothes and that would ruin them. I have found some thing missing from his room. The people are nice enough, but they are all over the place. I have called and called the nurses' station, and have left voicemails. Nobody returns my calls and I have called for days.

Review of Majestic Gardens at Memphis

She is getting PT and OT, she hasn't complained about that. Except she is never told in advance when they are coming to get her so they come unexpected. If the owner is there everyone performs like champs, when there is no one there to watch them they take forever. The day we came in and did the walk through they were okay. Even if it doesn't taste good, it should at least be appealing to the eye. There was things that I wasn’t happy with. Like the meals were not good. The other day they gave them some soup. It was greasy. Also, they had hamburgers it was just meat, no condiments. Just dry burger.

Review of Majestic Gardens at Memphis

The facility was clean. The staff were very nice and they understood where I am coming from. They said they were jumping on it. During that stay I signed him in and I was going to pick him up. I asked him if he was getting therapy and he said no. I called them and I told them that and she said she was not doing the therapy. They did not call me to tell me who picked him up and I do not know where he is at. I was authorized to pick him up, but his wife was forced to pick him up. All of them needs to improve starting with the management. When I went there they were all talking and laughing. No one was at the front desk. They did not contact me whatsoever.

Review of Majestic Gardens at Memphis

The care and the cleanliness was good. He thought they did a good job. The business office communicated well. The social worker did not get in touch with him in a timely manner. She never called me back me. There was a concern about the discharge. He wanted tea with his food and he did not tell them. He enjoyed that and thought it was good.

Review of Majestic Gardens at Memphis

It is a good experience at Majestic Gardens. They are pretty good at changing the patients every two hours.

Review of Majestic Gardens at Memphis

They are extremely nice. He doesn't like the food though. He is used to lots of seasoning.

Review of Majestic Gardens at Memphis

Since my husband has been admitted to the facility I have noticed color coming back into his face and his cheeks are filling out. I told my husband, "You are looking pretty good over there in that bed!" It's very good to see this. He is enjoying the food so much. If you look at his face and you can tell - he's getting fat as a pig! Everyone is friendly. However I have taken him brand new clothes - all of the clothes disappeared. I asked for them back and have not received any information about this back. I was not told you have to write names on the clothes. The response time is lacking. He has to beg them to change him and keep up with his care.

Review of Majestic Gardens at Memphis

It seems as though staff members do not have accountability on my dad's floor. If they change the process on how meals are passed out, it would improve the meals greatly.

Review of Majestic Gardens at Memphis

It is very clean. The communication is pretty good. They do call me. Rehab is going good. Some of the staff was unpleasant to my grandmother. The people I met were nice but there were some problems with the nurses. The nurses are okay. There was dirty laundry all over her floor in her bathroom. The nutrition of the meals is not very good. They gave her pizza and over cooked fries. The biscuit she had was so hard. The food is too hard at times.

Review of Majestic Gardens at Memphis

My loved one likes it fine. He wants a phone in his room. Rehab is going fine. The staff are pretty good. The nurses are fine and nice. My loved one complains about the cleanliness a little bit.

Review of Majestic Gardens at Memphis

It is a beautiful place. I love the way the workers are - from the front office to the cleaning department, they do a wonderful job. My loved one is enjoying the rehab. He is progressing. He is now able to get into bed comfortably and this has not happened for 20 years. The staff are very friendly and I like the intake coordinator. He is eating all of his food and they are feeding him good. They are helping him with eating. It does not smell and my sister was very surprised because other facilities have an odor.

Review of Majestic Gardens at Memphis

They go over the details more and are on top of everything. That was the first thing we noticed, how it smells good!

Review of Majestic Gardens at Memphis

They're friendly, nice, and everything. It seems like they need more staff though.

Review of Majestic Gardens at Memphis

I haven't heard from anybody yet. My loved one is up and walking. The nursing care is not the greatest.

Review of Majestic Gardens at Memphis

The nurses were fine. Communication was fine. They were on point. It was too hot there though.

Review of Majestic Gardens at Memphis

The CNAs have been working pretty well. The staff is very friendly. Communication is pretty good. When he first got there, he was in a room that was hot and the bed was rusted. They are remodeling. The air conditioning needs work. It is pretty clean and no smells. The meals are well prepared but she is not eating much.

Review of Majestic Gardens at Memphis

The staff are okay. Some things we've asked for were not done. We don't like the way the rehab is set up. The therapists need to force them to do rehab to get better and my mom refuses and they let it go. The nurses are doing what they can. She has to have an air mattress and does not have one. There is a little odor in some parts. They did not contact me when they needed to. No one knew what hospital they sent her to and could not find her.

Review of Majestic Gardens at Memphis

The therapy is good. The food is cold and everything is slow. The staff seem like they do not answer. The nurses do not communicate with each other. They are doing the same thing over and over.

Review of Majestic Gardens at Memphis

The staff were kind to her and made sure she had things. It was clean. However my loved one is back at the hospital. They gave poor care. The nurses did not care for her. She rang bell and they never showed. Her daughter had to stay with her 6 or 7 nights just to take care of her. She did not like the meals at all.

Review of Majestic Gardens at Memphis

They did not do any PT and they did not give him a bath. They barely fed him and barely changed him. It was not good at all. All of the CNAs need to improve. There was only one good nurse.

GOOD MORNING I JUST WANTED TO SAY MAJESTIC GARDEN HAVE WONDERFUL STAFF THEY VERY GOOD CARE OF MY FATHER DOING HIS STAY, [Name removed] DID A AWESOME ON HELP ME WITH MY FATHER WITH KEEPING ME INFORM WITH HIS CONDITION,SO I GIVE MAJESTIC GARDEN FIVE STAR .......THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH.....

Review of Majestic Gardens at Memphis

This is his second time there. The people there seem to be doing a great job and it is not over crowded. The therapists are working with the him and they are friendly. He is eating well.

Review of Majestic Gardens at Memphis

I love the activities department and the activities director. I like the nurses and social workers. I like the charge nurse. He is awesome. He is good with all of the patients. The administrator there needs to learn more about how to communicate well.

Review of Majestic Gardens at Memphis

I am very happy with my stay here so far. Everyone is very nice and the facility is very clean!

Review of Majestic Gardens at Memphis

It is good. It works being here most of the time. I especially like several of the nurses and one of the social workers.

Review of Majestic Gardens at Memphis

Overall we have been very pleased. The staff is wonderful! She enjoys her meals here at the facility.

Review of Majestic Gardens at Memphis

We like the food and it is clean.

Review of Majestic Gardens at Memphis

It needs to have more air conditioning for the patients. The smoking area sometimes filtrates into the residents' rooms. The rooms are very tight for visitors. When I am there I do not run into that many staff members. She is not happy with the breakfast. It is difficult keeping up with the care and getting informed. Also, there should be better communication/follow through with the patients/families. For example, if something was said that it would be done by a certain day it should be.

Review of Majestic Gardens at Memphis

Therapy is good so far for my loved one and I get to see it being done. They are very consistent in calling and letting me know what's going on. The entrance is nice, everything is in place, the floors are pretty clean. It is very easy to see with all the windows. There were a couple issues and concerns though. The first day, he never received his tray at dinner. I had to ask for his tray repeatedly. Admissions didn't get the meal ticket to the kitchen. He said he didn't have anything to eat for breakfast or lunch. I have seen improvement in the meals though.

Review of Majestic Gardens at Memphis

The front desk very nice. The first floor staff is especially friendly. It did not smell like a nursing home on the first floor but the second floor had a smell.

Review of Majestic Gardens

When I go to see my mom everything is good and clean. They treat her well. The staff do a pretty good job. They contact me about everything. The social worker and the nurse manager do well at informing me.

Review of Majestic Gardens

My loved one has been in other care homes, and I am very pleased with how the staff here handles things. They do not turn any person away because of finances, and other nursing homes were all about money. The staff are doing a good job. They are all warm, and they do not take advantage of me. They are able to give me answers for my questions. I can call if I cannot make it to a meeting, and they inform me on the phone. I have seen my loved one progressing in physical therapy. The nurses are all pleasant and friendly. Every time I go to the facility, they have everything in place. I have been pleased with the meals.

Review of Majestic Gardens

So far, my loved one is doing okay. The staff do good, and let me know if he is sick, and they let me know if he needs to go to the doctor. I have no complaints about the staff. My loved one does not complain about the nurses to me. The facility is clean when I go there. He does not complain about the food. The staff do not change him on Saturdays and Sundays, and I told them about this.

Review of Majestic Gardens

My mom is really friendly, and she grew friendly with the staff. I appreciate the way they treated her. She wanted to see the therapists before she left since she had a special bond with one of the therapists. The nurses provided a good experience. They called often to keep me informed. My mom did not like the food they served.

Review of Majestic Gardens

The facility has taken good care of my brother, and he is doing well. They shave him, and his hair is cut and in nice condition. The staff are very friendly, and they ask if we need anything. I like a staff member in social services. A staff member in the finance department is very nice. They keep the grounds very nice. The place smells good, and it is very clean. They have get-togethers for the residents, and the food is great. The residents all enjoy themselves with second helpings. The kitchen staff is wonderful. The facility calls me on a regular basis and lets me know how my brother is doing.

Review of Majestic Gardens

The facility has been outstanding. I have recommended this facility to those I know! The nurses are all so friendly and wonderful. One of the social workers goes above and beyond. For example, my loved one and I were concerned about some clothing items that were taken to the laundry, and the social worker went down herself and located the items for us. The cleanliness is definitely great! When you walk into the facility there is absolutely no odor of any kind. My loved one really is enjoying the meals at the facility. The staff keep me in the loop with everything. I am very satisfied with how they keep me informed.

Review of Majestic Gardens

I like the way the facility conducts their business, and there have been no problems for my mother since she has been there.

Review of Majestic Gardens

The facility was good. My loved one got all of his medications and all that he needed.

Review of Majestic Gardens

The general feel of the facility is great. It is a warm, friendly place. The nurses are a very supportive group. The facility is very clean. How clean they keep it is amazing considering the circumstances. They have definitely met my expectations as far as communication is concerned.

Review of Majestic Gardens

The nurses are really good and friendly. The aides are really good. My loved one eats all of his food. They call me about everything concerning him. We like the person who helps with transportation arrangements. It is better now. When he first got there, it needed painting and it smelled. Some of the people were not professional at all. It is better now.

Review of Majestic Gardens

It is good. They are helping my loved one to walk.

Review of Majestic Gardens

It is actually a very clean facility. They are very good with communication.

Review of Majestic Gardens

Overall, the experience is very good, and I am pleased. I speak with my loved one all the time, and she says she is so happy there. The staff are very good to her. When she calls them, they come right away. It is a very clean place. She says she really likes the food. Nobody from the facility has called me at this point. I would prefer more contact.

Review of Majestic Gardens

I would most definitely recommend this facility. So far, the stay is going well. Everyone on the staff is friendly and helpful. I received a call from the facility last week, and I called back, but I haven't heard from them at this point.

Review of Majestic Gardens

The nurses do a good job. The meals are good. The rehab therapists do fine, but they could do a little better. The main office contacts me or my brother to keep us informed.

Review of Majestic Gardens

My loved one is doing much better than he was at first. The rehab therapy is good. The cleanliness is good. The facility is giving me the right information. They contact me every month, but I would like them to let me know what is happening every week or two weeks.

Review of Majestic Gardens

The nurses are okay. My loved one has to share a room, and I wanted him to have a private room. There is a challenge with the barber.

Review of Majestic Gardens

Everything was fine. I would recommend it.

Review of Majestic Gardens

I have no complaints. They remodeled the building and now it is better. The aides do a good job. Some of the new ones are doing a good job. I like the social worker. She straightens out any problem. They work with me to schedule meetings. They do not bathe my loved one much.

Review of Majestic Gardens

My main concern is the lack of communication between the nursing staff and myself. I find as though they take it upon themselves to change my loved one's routine and medications without reaching out to me. This has affected him negatively. Also, there are times when he has been sick, and they did not reach out to me. On occasions, I have brought it to their attention that he is not well. There are some really great staff, and then the opposite. Some staff are not there for the right reasons, have a terrible attitude, and do not maintain the same standards. I find this especially evident when I come in on the weekends. The staff are completely different than during the week. Maybe this is because there aren't enough professionals or managers around. On the weekend, it smells terrible throughout the facility, definitely not same level of cleanliness compared to the week. If I were to take a friend to this facility, I would take them on a weekday instead of over the weekend because I would be embarrassed.

Review of Majestic Gardens

My mother is at this facility now, and they are not meeting my expectations at this point. I do not feel as though she is receiving as much attention as she needs, both in terms of her care as well as monitoring her. The weekend staff is not as attentive as the weekday staff. When my family visited her on Saturday, not one employee came in to care for her in two and a half hours, and she is supposed to be assisted every two hours. When another family member came to see her, she was falling out of the bed. She cannot feed herself, and they are not encouraging her to eat. When I came to visit, she was sitting in front of her meal, which was not what I asked them to provide for her, and the lid was still on it. She will not eat without encouragement, so this upset me. They are not reaching out to me at all, and I feel as though I am not informed about her care.

Review of Majestic Gardens

The therapists are good. The staff have been good. They are pretty friendly. I like the social worker. The food looks good. They did not tell me about a problem my loved one had, but now they are telling me what is happening with him. He has had a couple of falls since he has been there. I have not gotten all of his clothes back, and I have not seen his shoes in two to three weeks.

Review of Majestic Gardens

One of the social workers was very good. There were some issues getting call backs, and this was a big point for me. The nurses were adequate. The cafeteria was depressing.

Review of Majestic Gardens

The nurses are pleasant and attentive. They are pretty good. The aides are pretty good. They are making improvements there, and it is clean. The meals are pretty good. They cut up my loved one's meat in the dining area for her. They contacted me about her losing weight and a change to her diet. I think they could do better. It would help to keep track of her belongings. There have been some items missing.

Review of Majestic Gardens

My loved one was in a lot of pain and the doctor would not give her anything but Tylenol for the pain. She was not getting the attention she needed.

Review of Majestic Gardens

I did not like how it went.

Review of Majestic Gardens

My loved one and I like one of the nurses. My loved one tells the staff what she needs, but they do not check on her for eight hours at a time. The food is horrible, and they do not fix it so she can eat it.

Review of Majestic Gardens

I am able to visit my loved one once a week, and every time I go up there, nothing seems to be clean, including his room and him. I have also had trouble handling his funds with the office in order to pay his bills.

Review of Majestic Gardens

They're the greatest! They've done a marvelous job. They are taking good care of my loved one and the other patients too! The social worker and the woman at the front are real nice. They are very friendly - all of them! Sometimes I ask for things late at night and they are really nice. They take care of patients around the clock. They are very wonderful and very clean! They have 3 or 4 custodial workers on the floor at a time, and it is very beautiful! I've gone to the dining room many times, it's very nice and clean and everyone seems very nice. They also bring food into the room.

Review of Majestic Gardens

My loved one likes the staff. The staff is very efficient. The accommodations are very clean. They really work with her in occupational and physical therapy. The food is getting much better. It's a great place for her to be. The nurse I met was very efficient. When I am there, everyone is efficient and doing their job. There are two exceptional people. There was a mix-up with my loved one going to Majestic Gardens, and she went somewhere else. These two people worked effortlessly to get her to Majestic Gardens. They really worked. T The meals have been very good. I would recommend the facility 100%. They keep me very informed.

Review of Majestic Gardens

The facility seems pretty nice and clean. They keep him looking good and keep things pretty clean. My loved one isn't getting a bath, and he's not walking. It seems like the nurses are nice. It seems like the aides are nice, too. They keep me informed.

Review of Majestic Gardens

Everybody's friendly and helpful there. The social worker is awesome. She's very helpful. The staff are very friendly. The meals are great. They're well-balanced. You can actually identify all of the food. The staff are in touch with me a lot.

Review of Majestic Gardens

So far, so good. It was a little messy though.

Review of Majestic Gardens

I like the staff members. My loved one likes them, as well. One especially is taking care of the business well. She has time to talk with me, and she does not rush me. It is wonderful, really. They are very friendly. They got the cleanliness decent. The meals are wonderful, and my loved one eats all of his food. The staff do call me about everything.

Review of Majestic Gardens

My loved one says the therapy is pretty good. The staff pretty much keeps me informed. They have improved letting me know what's going on with him. One of the CNAs goes above and beyond. It's very clean. I've never seen a mess. He doesn't like the food too much. He says they don't cook enough different things. They don't season well.

Review of Majestic Gardens

Quality has improved since the last management. I like the cleanliness of the building. I'm sure they're doing the best they can with patient care. I think the therapists have done a pretty good job. The CNAs do a pretty good job. One employee is really good at letting me know what they are going to do. My loved one seems to enjoy the meals.

Review of Majestic Gardens

If you have a problem, they address it right away. They do pretty well. Everybody seems happy to be there. Some of the nurses are okay, and some aren't. The aides do a great job. They do a great job at keeping me informed!

Review of Majestic Gardens

The staff is fabulous. They are awesome. When I need things or follow-up for meds, I have to keep following up with administration. I have to keep coming back to get answers. That is my only real concern. My mom is always clean. She is happy and content. The follow-up needs to be more precise and clear. I have to keep coming back again and again. If there is a problem, they should let me know about that. The staff is really, really great with my mom. Her room is awesome, and rarely is anything on her floor. In the rest of the facility, there are spills on the floor quite a bit. The staff always call me. The nurse is good. The facility is great upstairs. Other staff, like therapy and her dietitian, are not as good at following up. That is frustrating. That is my main issue.

Review of Majestic Gardens

I like the nurses. It's very clean. The food is pretty good.

Review of Majestic Gardens

I think it needs to be better. I feel like they should be closer to the patients and to the patients' families so they can get to know them more. They also need to let families know more about how the person is doing. They should make sure that the patients are kept clean. The clothes should be clean. They seem shorthanded. The meals need a lot of improvement. They should have a better variety of food, not just sandwiches for dinner.

Review of Majestic Gardens

It is clean. They do call me if anything happens to my mother. The time is an hour to an hour and a half to call me after an incident. To me, they do not have enough employees to be dedicated to the residents. They should have more staff on each shift. They could do better on choices for their patients. They do call me.

Review of Majestic Gardens

Every time I go in there, if I say anything, the staff are right on it. Everything is pretty clean. I have to go in there and ask them things. They should let me know what I need and what I need to know, and more about my loved one's activities and what's going on with her. There's a problem with not getting her up and moving. They haven't taken her to the doctor once. I am very concerned because of her condition. They say she can't do therapy because she's lying down, but there should be some kind they could be doing.

Review of Majestic Gardens

I am trying to get my loved one home now because of how they are treating her. They treat her different than the rest. She cannot respond if she is in the back. They do not clean her hands. She is losing weight. She has problems with being fed. When I leave a message, they do not call me back. They get mad when I ask them things. They roll their eyes.

Review of Majestic Gardens

I feel like it is not accommodating my loved one's needs. He is not eating, and they are not helping him to eat. He eats when I am there, and I feed him, and they are not helping him to eat. I got calls from staff, and they said they would call me back at a certain time of the day. They called, and I was not able to connect. I have heard several bad remarks. They know I am unhappy with what is happening with my loved one's care and am taking necessary steps to help. He has lost weight.

I would recommend Majestic Gardens to a friend.

I was there before and it's so nice and pleasant. Everyone has a nice attitude and personality, and when I call the nurses they come. The staff is busy but attentive.

They made us feel warm and welcome, we have no complaints.

My loved one is enjoying his stay. The rehab is working for him and the therapists are teaching him how to do his exercises. He's said he likes the food. They do a good job of telling me what is going on with him.

My dad seems to be happy there at the facility. The staff has been very friendly. The cleanliness of the facility has improved in the time he's been there, hats off to them for that.

I'd recommend this place. I believe they are doing the best they can to deal with my loved one.

I would recommend this rehab, but they need more workers. They are understaffed.

The nurses do good with giving my loved one her medication on time. They keep the facility and her room clean. The staff tries to take things in their own hands, and they just give you the runaround. One of the ladies is never friendly. But overall I'd recommend this rehab.

The nurses are very friendly. I would like to see my mom do some more exercises, but the therapists are doing good. The rehab made sure to check in with me and keep me updated. My father used to stay there and they have improved a whole lot on the cleanliness since he was there. My mom will eat just about anything that they give her.

The front desk staff is friendly, but sometimes they're not there, and when they're not there you can't even get in. Sometimes when I come to visit, my loved one's hair isn't combed. The bathroom is not always clean but the room is clean and they change her sheets. They bring the correct meals according to her diet and the food looks tasty. They will call if there is any emergency or change in medication.

Most times my loved one is doing good. They are making improvements on keeping the facility clean. He complains all the time about the meals, but when I tried them I didn't see anything wrong with them.

They have poor communication skills. I sat there for three hours waiting to be cleaned up, and I ended up doing it myself because they took so long. The social worker and admission staff were awesome though. The place usually smelled good.

At Majestic Gardens we are passionate about providing the highest quality nursing and rehabilitative care available. Our rehab specialists and nursing staff employ state-of-the-art medical equipment and cutting-edge therapies in order to provide the best possible care to our patients 7 days a week. We have Smart TVs and weekly live entertainment for our guest's enjoyment. Every resident is given a thorough evaluation when they move in, and an individualized care plan is crafted just for them. To complement our medical services, we offer comfortable, well-appointed private and semi-private rooms, delicious and nutritious meals and snacks, and a fun and engaging program or recreational and social activities.