Majestic Gardens at Memphis - Memphis, TN

Majestic Gardens at Memphis - Memphis, TN has yet not published prices.

Review of Majestic Gardens

They're the greatest! They've done a marvelous job. They are taking good care of my loved one and the other patients too! The social worker and the woman at the front are real nice. They are very friendly - all of them! Sometimes I ask for things late at night and they are really nice. They take care of patients around the clock. They are very wonderful and very clean! They have 3 or 4 custodial workers on the floor at a time, and it is very beautiful! I've gone to the dining room many times, it's very nice and clean and everyone seems very nice. They also bring food into the room.

Review of Majestic Gardens

My loved one likes the staff. The staff is very efficient. The accommodations are very clean. They really work with her in occupational and physical therapy. The food is getting much better. It's a great place for her to be. The nurse I met was very efficient. When I am there, everyone is efficient and doing their job. There are two exceptional people. There was a mix-up with my loved one going to Majestic Gardens, and she went somewhere else. These two people worked effortlessly to get her to Majestic Gardens. They really worked. T The meals have been very good. I would recommend the facility 100%. They keep me very informed.

Review of Majestic Gardens

The facility seems pretty nice and clean. They keep him looking good and keep things pretty clean. My loved one isn't getting a bath, and he's not walking. It seems like the nurses are nice. It seems like the aides are nice, too. They keep me informed.

Review of Majestic Gardens

Everybody's friendly and helpful there. The social worker is awesome. She's very helpful. The staff are very friendly. The meals are great. They're well-balanced. You can actually identify all of the food. The staff are in touch with me a lot.

Review of Majestic Gardens

So far, so good. It was a little messy though.

Review of Majestic Gardens

I like the staff members. My loved one likes them, as well. One especially is taking care of the business well. She has time to talk with me, and she does not rush me. It is wonderful, really. They are very friendly. They got the cleanliness decent. The meals are wonderful, and my loved one eats all of his food. The staff do call me about everything.

Review of Majestic Gardens

My loved one says the therapy is pretty good. The staff pretty much keeps me informed. They have improved letting me know what's going on with him. One of the CNAs goes above and beyond. It's very clean. I've never seen a mess. He doesn't like the food too much. He says they don't cook enough different things. They don't season well.

Review of Majestic Gardens

Quality has improved since the last management. I like the cleanliness of the building. I'm sure they're doing the best they can with patient care. I think the therapists have done a pretty good job. The CNAs do a pretty good job. One employee is really good at letting me know what they are going to do. My loved one seems to enjoy the meals.

Review of Majestic Gardens

If you have a problem, they address it right away. They do pretty well. Everybody seems happy to be there. Some of the nurses are okay, and some aren't. The aides do a great job. They do a great job at keeping me informed!

Review of Majestic Gardens

The staff is fabulous. They are awesome. When I need things or follow-up for meds, I have to keep following up with administration. I have to keep coming back to get answers. That is my only real concern. My mom is always clean. She is happy and content. The follow-up needs to be more precise and clear. I have to keep coming back again and again. If there is a problem, they should let me know about that. The staff is really, really great with my mom. Her room is awesome, and rarely is anything on her floor. In the rest of the facility, there are spills on the floor quite a bit. The staff always call me. The nurse is good. The facility is great upstairs. Other staff, like therapy and her dietitian, are not as good at following up. That is frustrating. That is my main issue.

Review of Majestic Gardens

I like the nurses. It's very clean. The food is pretty good.

Review of Majestic Gardens

I think it needs to be better. I feel like they should be closer to the patients and to the patients' families so they can get to know them more. They also need to let families know more about how the person is doing. They should make sure that the patients are kept clean. The clothes should be clean. They seem shorthanded. The meals need a lot of improvement. They should have a better variety of food, not just sandwiches for dinner.

Review of Majestic Gardens

It is clean. They do call me if anything happens to my mother. The time is an hour to an hour and a half to call me after an incident. To me, they do not have enough employees to be dedicated to the residents. They should have more staff on each shift. They could do better on choices for their patients. They do call me.

Review of Majestic Gardens

Every time I go in there, if I say anything, the staff are right on it. Everything is pretty clean. I have to go in there and ask them things. They should let me know what I need and what I need to know, and more about my loved one's activities and what's going on with her. There's a problem with not getting her up and moving. They haven't taken her to the doctor once. I am very concerned because of her condition. They say she can't do therapy because she's lying down, but there should be some kind they could be doing.

Review of Majestic Gardens

I am trying to get my loved one home now because of how they are treating her. They treat her different than the rest. She cannot respond if she is in the back. They do not clean her hands. She is losing weight. She has problems with being fed. When I leave a message, they do not call me back. They get mad when I ask them things. They roll their eyes.

Review of Majestic Gardens

I feel like it is not accommodating my loved one's needs. He is not eating, and they are not helping him to eat. He eats when I am there, and I feed him, and they are not helping him to eat. I got calls from staff, and they said they would call me back at a certain time of the day. They called, and I was not able to connect. I have heard several bad remarks. They know I am unhappy with what is happening with my loved one's care and am taking necessary steps to help. He has lost weight.

I would recommend Majestic Gardens to a friend.

I was there before and it's so nice and pleasant. Everyone has a nice attitude and personality, and when I call the nurses they come. The staff is busy but attentive.

They made us feel warm and welcome, we have no complaints.

My loved one is enjoying his stay. The rehab is working for him and the therapists are teaching him how to do his exercises. He's said he likes the food. They do a good job of telling me what is going on with him.

My dad seems to be happy there at the facility. The staff has been very friendly. The cleanliness of the facility has improved in the time he's been there, hats off to them for that.

I'd recommend this place. I believe they are doing the best they can to deal with my loved one.

I would recommend this rehab, but they need more workers. They are understaffed.

The nurses do good with giving my loved one her medication on time. They keep the facility and her room clean. The staff tries to take things in their own hands, and they just give you the runaround. One of the ladies is never friendly. But overall I'd recommend this rehab.

The nurses are very friendly. I would like to see my mom do some more exercises, but the therapists are doing good. The rehab made sure to check in with me and keep me updated. My father used to stay there and they have improved a whole lot on the cleanliness since he was there. My mom will eat just about anything that they give her.

The front desk staff is friendly, but sometimes they're not there, and when they're not there you can't even get in. Sometimes when I come to visit, my loved one's hair isn't combed. The bathroom is not always clean but the room is clean and they change her sheets. They bring the correct meals according to her diet and the food looks tasty. They will call if there is any emergency or change in medication.

Most times my loved one is doing good. They are making improvements on keeping the facility clean. He complains all the time about the meals, but when I tried them I didn't see anything wrong with them.

They have poor communication skills. I sat there for three hours waiting to be cleaned up, and I ended up doing it myself because they took so long. The social worker and admission staff were awesome though. The place usually smelled good.

At Majestic Gardens we are passionate about providing the highest quality nursing and rehabilitative care available. Our rehab specialists and nursing staff employ state-of-the-art medical equipment and cutting-edge therapies in order to provide the best possible care to our patients 7 days a week. We have Smart TVs and weekly live entertainment for our guest's enjoyment. Every resident is given a thorough evaluation when they move in, and an individualized care plan is crafted just for them. To complement our medical services, we offer comfortable, well-appointed private and semi-private rooms, delicious and nutritious meals and snacks, and a fun and engaging program or recreational and social activities.