The Springs at Simpsonville - Simpsonville, SC

Satisfied

My mother always looks nice when I visit. The staff is friendly and always willing to help with any need. They have activities for them to do. All in all, I am pleased with her care.

It was very nice but a little further away than I wanted to be.

It was very nice but a little further away than I wanted to be. I chose one that was closer. I think it wasn't quite as good of a value as the one I chose.

The Springs at Simpsonville is an assisted-living facility located in Simpsonville, S.C. The locally-owned senior center provides a personalized level of care to each resident in a comfortable home-like environment. Located within walking distance of downtown Simpsonville, the facility offers varying levels of assisted living and memory care. We strive to create a nurturing environment where each resident is able to derive contentment every day to the greatest extent possible. The entire staff ensures that each individual resident receives the optimal level of personalized support and encouragement. Our transport bus is active each day as residents select to actively engage with the surrounding community. The memory care program occupies a wing of the facility and provides a personalized approach to AlzheimerÆs care. The lifetime of memories possessed by each individual resident can provide the foundational basis for generating personal vitality today. The entire staff understands the importance of celebrating personal continuity and maintaining a sense of home within the larger community. We also offer the Bridges program to accommodate senior citizens intent on returning to their residence after a hospital stay. This transitional program of 30 or more days provides the patient with additional recovery time before returning to the daily responsibilities of being back at home. Our location is a short distance from Hillcrest Hospital. The Springs at Simpsonville can work with you and your loved ones to develop a plan for independent senior living.