Fairview Park - Simpsonville, SC

Very nice community and location. Great set up in the Memory Care facility. [Removed] offered great advice and direction for the relocation of my Mother. Definitely made my “short list” of facilities for consideration.

Respite Care

This is a beautiful community and my mom was only in this community for a 2 day respite care and they did a fantastic job caring for her. She enjoyed all the activities, going to the dining room and mingling with the other residents. The staff was extremely friendly and attentive to all the residents there.
The community has changed management and they did honor my arrangement with the previous company but they now have different requirements for their respite stay and I would still recommend checking things out as I was so pleased with the care my mom got here.

New patron's opinion

We have been associated with Fairview Park for a few weeks, and it appears that this organization is well organized and operates with the health and well being of their residents in mind.

My mother is a resident, and she has stated that all of the staff are very good to her, and she especially likes the food and activities.

The facility is new and very beautiful. The test will be a year or two from now as to how the management and staff keep the facility looking.

Lastly, the "all in" room rates are reasonable and help requirements are fluid based on the residents needs during a period. Similar facilities with variable rates based on the residents need work but it keeps the responsible person paying the bills guessing each month as to what their cost will be