Harvy's Home Care - San Jose, CA

A Closer Place Was a Must

I went to see the home for a tour and it was too far from us. The home looked very nice but they were not the best fit for our location needs.

This was the place for our Mom.

While looking for a place to our Mom, Harvy's stood out for it's cleanliness! Since our Mother moved there, we have observed a real attention to her needs and a sincere interest in accommodating her personal likes. Since she is 99 years old, the activities were a particular interest for her as she is content to remain in her recliner, which they allowed her to move into the common space where the residents gather. The caregivers are pleasant and cheerful, willing to help in any way they can.

Seemed like a good place!!

I had a tour of this place for my mother and everything went very well in my opinion. The gentleman that gave us a look at there facility did a great job at explaining everything and answering any questions that I had for him. It was just not the right location for my mother in the end decision. I would defiantly recommend this place to anyone.

Very clean, professional and well organized care. We think we want a bigger community but will keep this in mind as we continue our search.

Nice clean home. Over priced for a shared room. $4500.00, for a converted living room space. Nice back yard

They do not offer activities

It is very clean and nice there. They do not offer any activities at all. I was told they would offer them and they have not provided my mom with any. All the residents do is sit around in their wheelchair or on the sofa. I have to take my mom to a Day Care Facility to receive activities. They said they would offer exercise classes but they do not.

Nice place overall, some communication issues

Overall I think they do a good job at Harvy's Home Care. It is a small residential setting, and they keep the home very clean and well kept. It has a nice, friendly atmosphere! I did feel there was a bit of a language barrier here however, which made communication difficult in some cases.

Garden area

I would recommend it highly. I haven’t had a chance to try the food, but I haven’t heard any complaints about it. They have a nice backyard with a covered patio and a garden area for residents to enjoy.

Wonderful place

They really do an incredible job here. This place really feels like my own home, and I'm glad to have my loved one here. The staff are wonderful, and really make everyone here feel like family. Whenever I visit everyone seems happy, and they are always laughing and having fun.

This was a wonderful locati...

This was a wonderful location. The best I've seen so far. The home made me feel comfortable and I felt that they would give my mom the same care that I would.

Harvy’s Home Care is a residential care home located in beautiful San Jose, California in sunny Santa Clara County. Our community is conveniently located near shopping, restaurants, and the West Valley Freeway. At Harvy’s Home Care we are committed to excellence. Our staff is dedicated to ensuring that our residents live the best lives possible in the comfort of our group home setting. We believe that all people deserve to be treated with respect and dignity. We also believe that they deserve to live in a home that they feel is safe and secure. We have staff available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week ensure that these goals are met, and that our residents needs are always fulfilled.