Kingdom Hearts Care Home - San Jose, CA

Nice house!!

I had a tour of this house for my loved one and I have no complaints with how things went for us. The staff where friendly and made sure to give us a detailed look at everything they had to offer. They had spacious rooms as well as clean common areas for the families. I liked the activity list they had a available to all of the residents as well as the meals

A Great Place For My Mom

my Mom like it

A great place for my Father

The owner is an RN and all of the family members are in the medical field. My Father was in a nice senior assist place before but needed more attention after breaking his hip. He's getting physical therapy daily and beginning to walk again. It's wonderful to see his eye's light up as he walks again. There are five residents in total. We could not have chosen a better place for him. The staff gives that added attention to each resident with a smile. Annabelle, Beth, Dolly, and several other's whose names escape me are godsend. I highly recommend this place.

Nice people, Anabelle seeme...

Nice people, Anabelle seemed to be a very skilled nurse, staff very nice and seemed to be a fun environment, however, not clean and neighborhood was not enticing!

like the name. The residents seemed ...

like the name. The residents seemed soooo happy and talkative. spacious and clean. Nurses run the place and live there and have plenty of activities and bring in regular visitors to sing with them etc.

Kingdom Hearts Care Home is located in the beautiful and sunny San Jose, California and offers independent living for the elderly. The quiet facility provides 24-hour non-medical care, supervision and assistance with bathing and grooming to provide a comfortable and self-supporting lifestyle. The residential home is known for the gentle care of senior citizens ages 60 years or older so they can live a healthy and boundless life. The care home exit is unlocked for residence to have independence outside of the home. We encourage and support residents to bring in their own guests to share for activities and lunch. We provide assistance with daily activities, medication, medical appointments and hospice care. The building staff also offer laundry and housekeeping services for residents. Options are available for storing, dispensing or self administering medication tailored to any needs. Our kind team members will also contact your doctors to schedule appointments and provide complimentary transportation to and from office visits. We have dining choices at scheduled times and offer alternatives for special diets and snacks in between meals. Tray food services in bed are available if needed and provided by our gracious staff. A typical day in the care home residents enjoy communicating with the staff and other residents are happy and always talkative. The on-site nurses provide plenty of activities that include laughter, singing and fun and that is what makes us unique and exceptional compared to other care homes for the elderly. We value and honor our opportunity to provide a quality of life for senior citizens.