Hartwell House Assisted Living ….an elegant home for older adults who wish to maintain independence in comfortable suites with personalized assistance.

Hartwell House is situated in a charming, tree-lined residential neighborhood located less than a mile from the United Methodist Homes and Services’ campus and within steps of a variety of shopping and dining options. Hartwell House is intended for individuals who may need some help with daily tasks in order to maintain their independence.

Residents enjoy the comfort and privacy of their own suites while knowing that assistance is available from our staff 24 hours a day. Three home-cooked meals per day are served in our beautiful dining room. Laundry and housekeeping services are also available and regular entertainment and activities offer opportunities for fellowship. >br>

At Hartwell House, you’ll delight in the many comforts and conveniences of home without all the responsibilities. Included in the Monthly rental fee are the following:

- weekly housekeeping

- bed/bedroom linens and laundering

- three nutritious meals per day with meal selections

- personalized assistance if needed

- visiting Licensed Nurse

- all utilities including local phone and cable

- scheduled activities, events, outings and parties

- no entry or endowment fees

- senior FITNESS

Tour Went Well Of This Community

I toured this community for my mother, and her needs. The experience went well. Everyone we met was kind, and friendly to my family, and I. The community looked nice, and the staff was friendly. My questions were answered. The experience was a pretty nice, but I did find a better match for my mother, and her needs.

Mother in Law In Good Hands

My mother is all settled into this community, and she is doing as well as can be expected. We do feel comfortable with the care she is receiving in this community. They have a good staff, and we know she is in good hands. They have been friendly, and also helpful when needed. When we come to visit the community is nice, and clean. Everything is working out well, and we are satisfied with this community. I would recommend it to my family, and friends.

Love One in Good Hands Here

I'am very pleased with my love one move to this community. She is safe, and receiving good care. They have a good staff at this facility. They are taking very good care of her , and they are great with their communication. Everything has worked out very well for her in this community, and I would recommend it. It is a nice facility.

Caring staff, small number of residents (nice), would be a good place when we need it. planned remodeling will give the place a new look.

The Hartwell: a supportive environment for memory support

My mother has lived at the Hartwell for less than two months, so we do not have a lot of experience with the residence. But we searched hard to find the best situation, and having looked at many places in the area, settled on The Hartwell, and felt fortunate to get a room. The staff are friendly, the activities seem to be well-organized and plentiful, my mother (once a wonderful cook) praises the food, and the facility itself is a pleasant building on a quiet residential street. Assisted living expenses are very high, and those at The Hartwell are no exception, but it is also much cheaper than other places we looked at - we are spending several thousand dollars less per month than we might have been. So far, our experience have been a very good one.

They really care.
The staff are dedicated to the residents.
Highly recommended.