Stoughton Meadows Assisted Living - Stoughton, WI

Mom would have loved this place

My sister and I had chose this community for my mom when we toured it. Because all the staff was such a big help and the place was well kept up and clean. They had a nice sitting area outside with bird feeders and bird baths. They had lots of activities there as well like singing and bingo just to name a few. We got mom all moved in and then her condition got bad real quick and ended up passing away before she actually moved in. But I would recommend this community and A Place for Mom they were a great help.

My father's home

This is a nice community. It is very clean and the staff is great and attentive. My father likes to know that we can bring him food from other places. They allowed him to bring in some of his own furniture . I like that the activity direct keep him active with others. We liked the home feeling here where he is socialzing with others just talking each day. We would recommend the excellent care value here for other families.

Review of Harmony of Stoughton

My mother moved to Harmony 4 months ago. Teresa has gotten her involved with Bingo, word game, balloon volleyball and even some sit and be fit. This has been great for my mother. She walks to all meals and activities with her walker and her strength and posture have improved greatly. We are very pleased with her choice to move to Harmony. Making lefse with Teresa was great also. When mom forgets Teresa's name, she calls her "that special lady" and we know. Thank you!

Care for mom

Staff have been very helpful and considerate. the facility itself is beautiful and well maintained. Took care of adjusting the air conditioning vents as soon as possible after we asked about it (she was too cold).

Met with Kim.Nice foyer, kitchen, lau...

Met with Kim.Nice foyer, kitchen, laundry, movie room, salon. Suite is best with full wall. Wheelchair accessible shower in room about 10 feet wide. Good size kitchen, living room and bedroom with bath. Menu by former chef of local restaurant. Choices and works with residents on meal choices.Rooms have call lights in bedroom and bath. Necklace alerts would have to be privately purchased.

Nice foyer, kitchen, laundry, movie r...

Nice foyer, kitchen, laundry, movie room, salon. Suite is best with full wall. Wheelchair accessible shower in room. Good size kitchen, living room and bedroom with bath.

Stoughton Meadows Assisted Living of Stoughton, WI is an assisted and independent living community that provides loving, compassionate care in a family home setting. Respite services are also available to those who require a shorter stay. The community offers an array of living options so that residents can live how they truly want to live. There is a wide range of amenities and services available to residents, including a well-stocked library complete with Internet access, housekeeping services, restaurant-style dining, full laundry service, a huge number of staff-run social programs and activities, and TV and Wi-Fi in every apartment.