Brenwood Park Assisted Living - Franklin, WI

Place looked and smelled clean. Nicely decorated for Christmas. A lot of nice common sitting rooms.

No Problems with This Community

I haven't had any problems with this community. My mother is doing well since her mover here. I know she is safe, and in good hands. They have a very nice staff , and they are taking good care of her, and her needs. This is a community I would recommend it is working out well for us overall.

Very disappointed.

Inconsistently carries out care plan. Food is not nutritionally acceptable. In reality, they do not accurately represent claims made on website. Lots of turnover with staff. Weak in accountability.

So Far Everything is Well

My mother is doing very well here. So far everything is working well. It is a very nice place, I know she is in good hands here. Our family goes to visit her daily, and they say everything is going well. I know they are providing her with great care. So it has been a great experience and I would recommend this community.

Review of Brenwood Park Assisted Living - Franklin, WI

Very nice and small community. Homey. If it was affordable id move my mom in tomorrow

I think they are doing a good job.

My loved one is getting good attention. They are doing everything that they can do accommodate him. He seems very comfortable. They do try to include him as much as possible. I think they are doing a good job. Everyone there is very friendly and kind. The cost is a bit expensive but it's worth it for the services you receive. They are very welcoming. I would recommend this place. It has been a very good experience.

Best place I've seen.

After touring several facilities in the Milwaukee area, it was our opinion that Harmony was the nicest of them. The administrative staff seemed to be the most sincere and passionate of all we encountered. We have no real complaints about the important matters of care and service. A little more training of new caregivers could be an advantage. Getting the total "mission" across to the new employees could be stressed a bit. Some didn't seem to understand the total "catering to the patients needs" that admin expresses. Overall, a wonderful place. Our loved one was treated very well.

Not a secure door. Friendly staff. Op...

Not a secure door. Friendly staff. Open concept living area and halls. Private shower in room. Room includes kitchenette without stove. Bright - nice windows.

Very clean- organized and personal ! ...

Very clean- organized and personal ! Director was wonderful !

Loved it.

Loved it.

Basic Services for our residents include a Private suite, Health Status Monitoring, Three Home Cooked Meals Daily, Snacks Upon Request, Routine Housekeeping and Laundry Services, 24-hour Security and Staff Availability, Emergency Call System in Each Unit, Health Promotion and Exercise Programs, Self-Medication Monitoring, Social, Fitness, Educational and Recreational Activities, Utilities and Basic Cable television. Built in 2003, this building opened on April 1st. This is a single story brick and sided building. State of the art assisted living. Each building makes you feel warm and welcome from the moment you walk in the front door. Everything from the fireplace to the delicious smell of the home-cooked meals prepared by our staff. It is like an extended family. The Common living room area have a large screen tv and more available for resident use. Daily Activities and Menu's are always posted in common area.